[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Abrahamic character has the best arc/character development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Which Abrahamic character has the best arc/character development?
>>
Moses. Definitely the most "protagonist-like" of the Old Testament.
>>
>>1785797

Muhammad 2bh

Jesus was too much of a beta and a Mary Sue - his character also died before really having a chance to develop.
>>
>>1785797
I liked part 1, the sequels were shit
>>
File: Mormon-book.jpg (99KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
Mormon-book.jpg
99KB, 600x863px
>>1785810
>Jesus was too much of a beta and a Mary Sue - his character also died before really having a chance to develop.
Do yourself a favour, read part IV, Jesus in space, you will get all you wanted for part 2 and more!
>>
File: Paulie1.jpg (53KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
Paulie1.jpg
53KB, 260x400px
>>1785797
Noah.
>>
Was YHWH the best villain in the series? The later ones just don't measure up
>>
File: 1468378446478.jpg (439KB, 738x572px) Image search: [Google]
1468378446478.jpg
439KB, 738x572px
>>1785855

>yfw Satan was the good guy all along
>yfw he was a Prometheus figure trying to free humanity from a cosmic tyrant
>yfw the Abrahamic religions are brainwashing cults to keep us enslaved to the bad guy
>>
>>1785855
No. Initially he was a villain but it pulled off those cheap "HE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG" midway of Book II.
>>
File: 1467265540288.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1467265540288.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>1785861

>"HE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG"
>he hasn't read The Book of Revelations or The Koran
>>
>It's a God giveth, God taketh away episode
>>
>>1785810

Jesus was no way a beta. Being a beta is to confirm into the views of the World and please them. Jesus stood up for God's word so much that his own people being the Pharisees wanted to kill them.

>John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
>John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Jesus was the original Chad.
>>
>>1785895

wanted to kill him*
>>
File: 1465959893982.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1465959893982.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>1785895

sounds like an autistic beta having a sperg meltdown episode in public tbqh
>>
>>1785895

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Jesus

sounds like a beta cuck to me, Jim
>>
>>1785908
>sounds like a beta cuck
Just like his "dad" who had his wife breed by a roman bull.

If you are into alphas, check out volume 3, Muhammad is totally badass, kills his enemies doesn't afraid of nothing.
>>
>>1785810
In the original sense, "turn the other cheek" means you don't let someone backhand you like a little bitch. Face them head on and make them look you in the eyes as an equal.

It doesn't mean "let me get the shit kicked out of me"
>>
>>1785931

>He thinks murder = total alpha.
>Implying Jesus wasn't afraid also.
>>
>>1785797
Jesus

Literally four books are about him in the Bible, and every other books in the Bible prophetize about him.
>>
>>1785957

This.
>>
>>1785797
Joseph
>>
Ali

>be Mohammed's best warrior and most loyal friend
>first male to convert to Islam
>get passed over for the job of caliph by Abu bakr and nobody even tells you because you're too busy tending to Mo's body when he dies
>don't want to cause a fuss so stay loyal
>get passed over in favor of Omar and Othman for the next two caliphs
>finally get the job when Othman gets murdered, determine to bring justice
>Umayyad fucking shits assassinate you
>your son tries to avenge you but gets BTFO at Karbala
>get screwed out of ru
>>
Job have a best arc, to be honest.
>>
>>1785957
Jesus is literally Mary Sue. I can't name the more blatant self insert of the author in all literature, the Mary Sue herself fades in comparison.
>>
When Satan will get his spin-off?
>>
Elisha the prophet.
>Get called baldhead by some brats
>curse them in the name of god
>two bears come out and beat the shit out of the kids
>>
>>1786034
>Mary Sue
Jesus is God, it's normal for him to be perfect.
>>
>>1785931

>Muhammad is totally badass, kills his enemies doesn't afraid of nothing.

If you want violence, read The Old Testament.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.