[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the Jewish diaspora hates their host populations so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tim_weiss.jpg (171KB, 499x628px) Image search: [Google]
tim_weiss.jpg
171KB, 499x628px
Why the Jewish diaspora hates their host populations so much? I can understand them hating Russians in 1917 and wanting to take revenge at them through Bolshevism, but even in countries where Jews were not mistreated, they always work to undermine and enslave their hosts.

Jews in the German Empire had full civil rights and recognition, many reached the upper echelon of politics and economy, like Walter Rathenau, and yet Jews still conspired with Allied powers to destroy Germany and attempted to establish a communist dictatorship that the German people didn't want.

Jews in Austria-Hungary were a cultural powerhouse: Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Karl Kraus, they were fully integrated into Viennese high society, and yet they worked against the Habsburg Monarchy and contributed to its dissolution.

Poland had open its borders to Jews during the Middle Ages, and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth era was considered the "Golden Age" of Jewish culture. That only ended when Poland itself disappeared from the map of Europe, and yet when Poland regained its independence, Polish Jews collaborated with the Red Army to let their Russian cousins conquer it and enslave its people to communism.

Now, in the United States, we have no other place in human history where Jews have been so much accepted, have risen so much to the top. And what do we see? Pic related. Do these guys really think that a "multiracial" America would be better to the Jews than a America ethnically composed by the guys who saved their asses during World War II?

Why so much ingratitude? I try not to be Anti-Semitic, but when I see shit like this, I really can't.
>>
>>1783786
Dude missed the biggest block of Trump voters in existence.

People who fucking hate Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>1783786
Read the Talmud, it's the main source of their xenophobia.
>>
>>1783786
I'm afraid I'm slowly losing my ability to see/comprehend words like racist and bigot.
>>
>>1783786
jesus what the fuck is wrong with the guy in the pic
>>
File: sultan bin baba I.jpg (33KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba I.jpg
33KB, 480x452px
>it's another israel-palestine thread
Is this the new "subtle" angle /pol/'s going with?
>>
>>1783786
I'm not /pol/ but Tim Wise should be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope. Send them to the ovens.
>>
>it's a /pol/ 2.0 episode
>>
It's not their fault.
>>
>>1783786
>Now, in the United States, we have no other place in human history where Jews have been so much accepted, have risen so much to the top. And what do we see? Pic related.

None of the people he described can be called a host population for Jews.
>>
>>1786637
>>1786670

>Thread has no direct reference to pol
>buttblasted "intellectuals" feel the need to distance themselves from the oh so atrocious boogeyman
I used to trashtalk /pol/acks memeing about virtue signaling. Used to.
>>
>>1783786
Jews are a breed of sand people who are batshit nuts they see all of humanity as their slaves and nonpeople and only jews as people thus they dont care what happens to us because only jews are people. They see goyim suffering or issues the same as animals shitting in the forest just irrevelant stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.