[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I hate france now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1459653876622-his.png (70KB, 853x787px) Image search: [Google]
1459653876622-his.png
70KB, 853x787px
>>Cagots were shunned and hated. While restrictions varied by time and place, they were typically required to live in separate quarters in towns, called cagoteries, which were often on the far outskirts of the villages. Cagots were excluded from all political and social rights. They were not allowed to marry non-Cagots, enter taverns, hold cabarets, use public fountains, sell food or wine, touch food in the market, work with livestock, or enter the mill.[2] They were allowed to enter a church only by a special door, and during the service, a rail separated them from the other worshippers. Either they were altogether forbidden to partake of the sacrament, or the Eucharist was given to them on the end of a wooden spoon, while a holy water stoup was reserved for their exclusive use. They were compelled to wear a distinctive dress, to which, in some places, was attached the foot of a goose or duck (whence they were sometimes called "Canards"). So pestilential was their touch considered that it was a crime for them to walk the common road barefooted or to drink from the same cup as non-Cagots. The Cagots were often restricted to the trades of carpenter, butcher, and rope-maker.[3][4]

>>The Cagots were not an ethnic group, nor a religious group. They spoke the same language as the people in an area and generally kept the same religion as well. Their only distinguishing feature was their descent from families identified as Cagots. Few consistent reasons were given as to why they should be hated; accusations varied from Cagots being cretins, lepers, heretics, cannibals, to simply being intrinsically evil. The Cagots did have a culture of their own, but very little of it was written down or preserved; as a result, almost everything that is known about them relates to their persecution.[5] Their cruel treatment lasted through the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Industrial Revolution, with the prejudice fading only in the 19th and 20th centuries.
>>
>>1782807
t. cagot
>>
Why have the French -- ever since first immigrating into Europe from the steps of Asia -- repeatedly helped the spread of Islam?

Why is it that the great Frankish invasions that partly caused the fall of Rome coincide with the early conquest of Islam? In almost mirrored assaults, both tribes poured into the weakened Roman world. Are we supposed to believe it's just a coincidence?

I would be tempted to believe if it wasn't for the fact that French history is filled with an obsession to bring more Muslims into Europe.

Just a hundred years ago they were already using their best science to devise a way to bring as many Muslims into Europe as fast as possible using the power of the steam engine. Pic related. They were also formal allies with Islam during the Crimean War.

Or he can forget how the French-caused Great Turkish War was essentially an anti-Hapsburg, the Hapsburg who just so happen to be the mortal enemy of the Ottoman caliphate. The latter even financed the French and used to opportunity to try to defeat their other mortal enemy the Poles. Can it really be a coincidence that French just so happen to divide Christendom, the only bastion against the armed spread of Islam?

Or what about the fact Napoleon, the French leader, just so happens to openly praise Islam, while arming the Muslim militias in the Balkans to kill Christian Italians and while also trying to liberate Muslim Holy land from Anglo rule during the revolutionary war?

And now in our current era, why are French obsessed with bringing as many Muslim so-called refugee into Europe by the million?

It just seems to me that at every noticeable moment of French history, the main benefactor of whatever they are doing is the faith of Islam...
>>
More like fagots am I right?
>>
>>1782862
>ever since first immigrating into Europe from the steps of Asia
are the french mongols now

You know this could make for a good pasta
>>
>>1782888
It's an edited pasta. As for the mongol bit, the French do claim Sarmatian heritage, so it makes a little bit of sense (not much though)
>>
>>1782807
I've hated France because they dethroned the Karlings with the Capet Dynasty.
>>
>>1784188
Capets are the goat dynasty. Fight me
>>
>>1782915
>the French do claim Sarmatian heritage

wat
>>
>>1784188
Capets were god's chosen dynasty. literally no other explanation could be given to explain how they did what they did
>>
File: wpbce7fdd7_05_06[1].jpg (204KB, 710x557px) Image search: [Google]
wpbce7fdd7_05_06[1].jpg
204KB, 710x557px
>>1782807
>Few consistent reasons were given as to why they should be hated
Just fucking look at these things, Jesus Christ
>>
>>1782862

The Missionaries of Africa, commonly known as the White Fathers or the Society of the Missionaries of Africa (French: Pères Blancs; post-nominals: M. Afr.) are a Roman Catholic society of apostolic life. Founded in 1868 by Archbishop of Alger Cardinal Charles Lavigerie, the society focuses on evangelism and education. In 2009, the White Fathers numbered 1,769 perpetually vowed members and 354 students preparing to enter the society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Fathers

especially supplying raw materials and purchasing manufactured items, as well as lending prestige to the motherland and spreading French civilization and language, and the Catholic religion. It also provided manpower in the World Wars.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire

LMAO

We spreaded Catholicism everywhere we went. And don't forget we have Charles Martel, and we also participated to the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
>>
File: AD 0-500AlansAlemany.gif (33KB, 901x507px) Image search: [Google]
AD 0-500AlansAlemany.gif
33KB, 901x507px
>>1785140
This anon is exaggerating

Some french have alano-sarmatian ancestors(in the Loire Valley mostly) and there are dozens of cities named Allainville(Alan City i.e. City of the Alans) in France but it's very local-limited.
>>
>>1782807
You clearly have never seen cagots.
>>
>>1786227
There's basically nothing on them online.
Who are they? WHY DO THEY WEAR THE GOOSE FOOT?

>>1785708
>implying France hasn't been in thrall to anti-clerical leftists and crypto-Protestants for the last ~400 years

>implying the persecution of the Templars and the "impious alliance" didn't happen
>>
>>1782915
>the French do claim Sarmatian heritage
wut they claim gaulish heritage but sarmatian what are you're sources
>>
>>1786391
>anon reading comprehension

Spreaded
Went

Last time i checked it was the past tense, but i don't deny that the republic is judeo-massonic creation.
>>
>>1785349

suprised they made it through the medieval period desu
>>
>>1785349
They look pure British.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1136x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1136x447px
>>1782862
>And now in our current era, why are French obsessed with bringing as many Muslim so-called refugee into Europe by the million?
What?

And how dare the country that refrained the Muslims invaders from infringing into Europe beyond the Pyrenees be said to have sympathies for Muslims? Was Poitiers all for nothing in your eyes?
>>
File: dominique-pinon.jpg (58KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dominique-pinon.jpg
58KB, 600x900px
>>1785349
They remind me of this actor.
>>
Any genetical research done on these people or their descendants?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.