[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Crusades were bad meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Constanza Exeggutor.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
Constanza Exeggutor.png
228KB, 394x370px
>the Crusades were bad meme
>>
>the Islamic golden age meme
>>
>the Crusades were good meme
>>
>The Islamic Golden Age never happened
>>
>>1782498
>Pre Crusade
>Levant majority Christian
>After Crusade
>Levant minority Christian
lel
>>
>>1782498
>the umayyads were good bois who dindu nuffin' meme
>>
>the Dark Ages are a meme-meme
>>
>x is a religion of piece
>>
>>1782567
U mayyad at the truth?
>>
>be a christian of a minority denomination in Lebanon in early 600's
>byzantine overlord call you a heretic and treat you like absolute shit
>muslims come in and invade
>say they'll let you do what you want as long as you pay a tax and I'll get at least some modicum of legal protection
>fife's pretty good considering you were already a poor ass peasant and the old tax collector hated you and made you pay more than most others anyway
>autistic byzaboos on a vietnamese cave painting forum 1300 years later complain about how horribly the Muslims treated you and long for the days of when your life was hell under le glorious enlightened benevolent christian byzantines.
>>
>the crusades were successful at anything other than destroying the byzantine empire meme
>>
>le "meme" meme
>>
>>1782498
>historical events/wars are inherently good/bad meme
>>
File: Grevembroch-Banker.jpg (615KB, 1158x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Grevembroch-Banker.jpg
615KB, 1158x1600px
> crusades literally destroyed the byzantium
> the only thing that protected europe from muslim invasion
T-t-t-totally a good job, t-t-t-rust me guys!
>>
>>1782637
>autistic byzaboos on a vietnamese cave painting forum 1300 years later
Top kek, thanks anon
>>
>>1782642
>the crusades destroyed the byzantine empire meme
>>
>>1782498
>>1782502
>>1782508
>>1782535
>le relativism meme
>>
>>1782637
>forgetting the part where your fellow catholics free you from the moslems
7.5/10 otherwise
>>
File: byzantine butthurt.png (264KB, 487x726px) Image search: [Google]
byzantine butthurt.png
264KB, 487x726px
>the Forth Crusade was bad meme
>>
>>1784007
>Implying I was just talking about Catholics
>Implying the Catholic crusaders didn't treat the other denominations just as badly as the Byzatines did.
>>
>>1784322
>being a monophysite
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.