[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamic Apocalypse Now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

The Hadith tells us that the end of the world will come when the armies meet up at Dabiq

>Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) assaying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land in DABIQ. An army consisting of the best soldiers of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina to fight them....
>and they would be conquerors of Constantinople.

Turks are 3 miles from Dabiq right now. Muslim apocalypse?
>>
>>1781419
I'm curious the effect this will have on IS propaganda and moral.
>>
>>1781419
so Nato Russia and I think china are there and they have some pretty good armies so who else are we missing?
>>
>>1781432
>IS propaganda
Their monthly propaganda magazine is called Dabiq for a reason.

>>1781442
Negrito, ISIS and Turkey are on that frontline.
>>
There have been battles at Dabiq before.
>>
>>1781432

In the short term they'll make a big deal about it, but after they lose they'll play it down.
>>
>>1781442
Basically what this guy said.

Let's assume this happens and it's Islam vs the rest of the world. You'd have the Middle East, the upper half of Africa, Central Asia and Indonesia against primarely NATO and Israel,(technology), Russia (experienced kebab removers), China (industry and endless manpower), India (more industry and endless manpower). On top of that they have a massive nuclear arsenal, so Islam wouldn't have the slightest chance of winning.

In reality jack shit will happen though.
>>
>>1781469
>In reality jack shit will happen though.
So was Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) lying? Is it that what you tell us?
>>
>>1781469

>India
>China
>Russia

Would all be dealing with millions-strong insurgencies within their own borders
>>
>>1781453
>Their monthly propaganda magazine is called Dabiq for a reason.
I know it's a huge factor and it's going to be really embarrassing when Dabiq is easily taken. By Sunni muslims no less. Maybe they'll try and spin it like "Turks wuz Romans" so their prophesy makes some sense.

>>1781460
>In the short term they'll make a big deal about it, but after they lose they'll play it down.
They're still going to look like fools. Part of how they justify their ridiculously shortsighted behaviour is by saying the world's about to end. When their prophesy fails they're going to look like idiots and lose a lot of their claims to be the "true muslims".
>>
File: dabiq-fire.png (207KB, 602x337px) Image search: [Google]
dabiq-fire.png
207KB, 602x337px
Dear Anon, if you read this, are Christian and battling it out somewhere near Dabiq (FSA attached US special forces, Armenian FSA, etc), could you do me a huge favour and do some Crusader posing and post results ITT? It would be much appreciated, 14 century old prophecy debunked at /his/ and such.
>>
File: soccer-crusaders.jpg (43KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
soccer-crusaders.jpg
43KB, 700x405px
>>1781533
>suggestion for pose
>>
>>1781533
I doubt there are many christians around Dabiq. a couple of US SOF but that's it.
>>
>>1781539
A couple of them is just fine, could you please tell them I asked?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marj_Dabiq#Battle

>"Lord Sultan, the Ottoman army has defeated us. Save yourself and flee to Aleppo." When the sultan realized this, he was gripped by a sort of paralysis that affected the side of his body, and his jaw dropped open. He asked for water, which was brought to him in a golden goblet. He drank some, turned his horse to flee, advanced two paces, and fell from his saddle. After that, little by little, he surrendered his soul.

apparently the mamluk sultan had a stroke
>>
>>1781488
India and China already are, while Russia had to murder half the Chechens to put it down a decade ago. Once ISIS is destroyed, all the Chechens fighting in Iraq and Syria are going to return home for Chechen War part 3.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.