[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it delusional to think humanity can overcome tribalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1466151486097.jpg (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466151486097.jpg
189KB, 1024x1024px
Is it delusional to think humanity can overcome tribalism?
>>
>>1781071
Fun fact: it already did.

There are very few true nations in the planet. Most states """"""""""""""Nation""""""""""""""" States, and none of the big powers are actually Nations.
>>
>>1781076
>none of the big powers are actually Nations

can you elaborate
>>
>>1781071
The only way to do this is to make everyone fuck eachother so that the only race left is the human race.
>>
>>1781092
doesn't seem very scientific and i don't think the proponents of this idea actually have that goal in mind
>>
>>1781071
>nation states are tribal and legitimate
just lol
>>
>>1781071
I like tribalism, thank you very much. You can keep your global supergroup of homogeneous drones.
>>
>>1781088
China, Russia, USA, Britain aren't nation states.

France could be said to be one but it fucking murdered its component entities to be one.
>>
>>1781076
What a load of shit with the exception of Cuckgium every nation is giant tribe.
>>1781071
Heck no tribalism is the instinct that makes you mindlessly stick with your own species even bacteria have tribalism so its impossible to get rid of it.
>>
File: Laughing Cao Cao.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cao Cao.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>1781107
>What a load of shit with the exception of Cuckgium every nation is giant tribe.
The words of an unthinking man.
>>
>>1781071
We have to start thinking of ourselves as a multi-planetary species. Once we start colonizing other planets, or start interacting with alien civilizations, then humanity can come to see itself as a global tribe.
>>
>>1781127
>interacting with alien civilizations

alien civilizations would probably put you in a cube that keeps you alive and tortures you forever and shoot you into space
>>
>>1781107
>What a load of shit with the exception of Cuckgium every nation is giant tribe.
Literal retard detected
>>
I want American liberals to bite a bullet.
>>
>>1781150
You probably live in a meme country too.

Pretty much everyone that's not nordic or balkans (a few other exceptions like mongolia) live in a meme country
>>
>>1781153
How meme is Holland. Most of you anti-nation posters are either American nu-males or or third wolders who want to justify shitting in my street.
>>
>>1781157
Netherlands is extremely meme, just one step above Belgium and Germany tier.

>mfw I'm anti-nation because I'm reactionary
>also Norwegian
>>
>>1781160
>Greatest achievements
A
Fucking
Cheeseslicer
>>
>>1781157
>Literally a collection of tiny states that inhabit the Netherlands.
>"Nation."
>>
>>1781071
If it spends enough time living and adapting to large-scale societies, sure.
>>
File: aldnoah-zero-6061.jpg (43KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
aldnoah-zero-6061.jpg
43KB, 366x550px
>>1781071
Maybe if we colonised Mars or the moon and had to use one language and lived in one giant settlement that was constantly expanding.

Then again it would just evolve into Martians vs Earth Plebs

JUST LIKE MY ANIMES
>>
>>1781160
>Norway
>Not a meme country

Amazing achievements including extracting oil from the ground and troll hunting.
>>
>>1781071
Tribalism is part of human morality.

Every day someone is disparaged for having a religious belief, following a tradition, or having certain political views. They're said to be "Holding civilization back".

Progress is a meme. It has no meaning to people. It exists as a byproduct of economic fear perpetuated by the capitalist system.
>>
>>1781165
>>1781415
>achievements and "contribution" to "humanity" are what define whether a country is a meme or not
By that logic USA is the least memetic country of all time.

Norway is an ancient tribal kingdom and among the oldest in the world, that's why it's not a meme. Like all the nordic countries we have retained strong tribal identities up until now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.