[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we wuz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: crt6yibwwaedrkz[1].jpg (64KB, 599x423px) Image search: [Google]
crt6yibwwaedrkz[1].jpg
64KB, 599x423px
How do you deal with batshit insane afrocentric historical revisionism?
>>
>>1780186
it's not revisionism if it was true
>>
>>1780186
Ignore it? Why do you need to deal with it?
>>
>>1780191
Because the people who believe this shit are also going to pass on their insane beliefs to their friends, family, and children.
>>
The same way people deal with flat earthers and religious literralists and other such, ignore them because the argument is too retarded to even begin.

Alot of what you see on the internet though is just people making more we wuz jokes, there isint that many black people who are this deluded
>>
>>1780198
let them, what are you afraid of
>>
I have nothing against wewuzism on principle. If it works to get black people to become more interested in classical history and more intellectual, it's for the better.

The whole Renaissance movement was "We wuz" anyway, with medieval European Christians saying "we wuz romans n greeks". It worked quite well, nonetheless.
>>
>>1780198
any public library will cure this
>>
>>1780198
It's the lowest dregs of society that believe this nonsense and in case one does slip through the cracks you can easily shut em up if you have even a basic understanding of nigger history.
>>
I mean i'm pretty sure that romans ethnically WEREN'T the same as modern most modern caucasians, but i'm also pretty sure that what ethnic group a roman citizen is in would vary based on where in the empire you were. But I also don't know what i'm talking about since I only really into precolumbian american history

In any case the implication that they were ethentically modern african americans or sub Saharan is absurd.
>>
>>1780186
Ask them this:

If you wuz kings, why aren't you now? You couldn't have been that great if us meager white people dethroned you.
>>
>>1780705
Yeah nah, it's especially dumb to do this revision with Rome because they were one of the first big multicultural/ethnic empires. There were all kinds of Romans
>>
>>1780705
they were indo-european italics
basically would've been like any other southern european
>>
Literally never met anyone who has thought this way.
This is a 4chan made up problem.
>>
>>1780186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnMmaEP9qU

WE
>>
>>1780206
>If it works to get black people to become more interested in classical history and more intellectual, it's for the better.
you and i know both know that's not what happens with these people. sure some may break the mold, but they're more likely to stay in their little stormfront tier circlejerks, like stormfags.
renaissance isn't really comparable to modern ethnocentric revisionism either.
>>
>>1780734
This. And I went to a lib arts school in Chicago too. Outside of crazy homeless people, that is.
>>
>>1780186
We don't have such freaks in Russia. We have other things to be butthurt about.
>>
>>1780740
you guys just have fomenko and concave earth batshit
>>
File: angel.jpg (139KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
139KB, 775x1024px
we wuz engels.
>>
File: afrocentrism.jpg (223KB, 599x984px) Image search: [Google]
afrocentrism.jpg
223KB, 599x984px
Why don't blacks identify as Nubians if they really want a kingdom to reflect on?
>>
>>1780745
Yes. And we have incompetent moron as a minister of culture.
>>
>>1780756
Because the only Kush they ever heard of is the dank bud in their Swisher
>>
>The people who lived in the past and cannot communicate with me are a skin colour different from the one I hoped they would be

Grow up.
>>
File: 1464891349684.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1464891349684.gif
1MB, 217x217px
Who cares?

I think it's funny watching people use the wrong information to come to a conclusion.
>>
>>1780734
I >>1780739
It's all too common in Socal
>>
>>1780705
>I mean i'm pretty sure that romans ethnically WEREN'T the same as modern most modern caucasians
Yes let's ignore scientific studies about how Italy's gene pool hasn't significantly changed since they iron age, let's rely on baseless opinions.
>>
File: 1465207742058.jpg (1MB, 1420x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1465207742058.jpg
1MB, 1420x1049px
>>1780186
>>
most all empires crumble after 250 years they decay from the inside ,greed,the population is repressed. that capitalism its time to revolt
>>
>>1780198
even other niggers hang shit on hotep niggers
quit getting high on your own supply and thinking false flag threads by /pol/tards are real
we don't need thread after thread of this shit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.