[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alexander Alt History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: alexander_mosaic[1].jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
alexander_mosaic[1].jpg
36KB, 400x300px
What would the world have looked like had Alexander not died so young on the Indus river?
>>
>>1780078
India would be speaking greek
>>
>>1780078
We would have the world united under one banner earlier.
>>
>>1780078
he would have conquered Arabia and no Islam.
>>
>>1780078
Literally nothing would change in the long run.
>>
>>1780118
Sanskrit is actually pretty close to European languages as it is
>>
>>1780078
He would have been fighting a lot of civil wars - enough to make him give up and kill himself with his boyfriends and let his empire burn.
>>
>>1780629
he would have established boipussy as the currency of his empire and the gaytriarchy would have been established
>>
>>1780626

kek
>>
>>1780626
What words are similar between European languages and Sanskrit words?
>>
>>1780642
There's a pretty good table that shows some of its root word connections:

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/general/indoeuro.asp
>>
File: TheFeels.jpg (74KB, 257x335px) Image search: [Google]
TheFeels.jpg
74KB, 257x335px
>>1780629
>>1780635
Why do you Persians have to shit on my dead buddy, Alexander? Mocking the dead isn't cool.

Give the man for pity's sake

And he was a good general, actually a far better general than I or any of you will ever be.. And I would have you two executed as traitors under Seleucid law if you don't cut this out!
>>
File: seleucus_nikator.jpg (83KB, 536x768px) Image search: [Google]
seleucus_nikator.jpg
83KB, 536x768px
>>1780698
Give the man.. Peace.. for pity's sake.

He's gone through enough.
>>
>>1780698
>Persian
I wish
But boipuss is unironically speaking worth more than gold
>>
Alexander didn't die on the Indus River he died in Babylon. The fact nobody ITT brought this up shows just how bad /his/ is.
>>
>>1780846
quiet you, we have important historical figures to call homosexual
>>
>>1780849
I just dream about being in his boi harem desu
>>
>>1780078
What would have happened if Artaxerxes III hadn't been murdered and he had to face a very competent Achaemenid ruler instead of Darius III?
>>1780118
I don't think Greek would've taken hold of 100,000,000+ Indians as a language.
>>
>>1780078
Exactly like this because he didn't die on the Indus river but in Babylon on Euphrates.
>>
>>1780118
more like
>alexander would have died shitting his guts out.
>>
File: we wuz fyrom n sheit.jpg (286KB, 1065x663px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz fyrom n sheit.jpg
286KB, 1065x663px
>>1780078
He was a roach.
>>
>>1780624
Except the possibility of Islam not existing after Alexander would conquer Arabia. Not to mention about a more stable Hellenic presence in the middle east and other conquered areas. It would be interesting to see how would a strong Macedonian empire interacts with Rome and Carthage though.
>>
we would be browsing 4chan on a spaceship
>>
>>1781040
Alexander was going west after Arabia so Rome and Carthage would be destroyed.
>>
>>1780078
Alexander died in Babylon, almost a full year after retreating from India.

>>1780145
You are aware Islam came about almost a thousand years after Alexander, right?

>>1780624
Alex's empire staying together after his death would have drastically changed a lot of things. The Roman empire, for example.

>>1781068
Wrong. He went into modern Afghanistan and pakistan, far east of Arabia. His intentions were to march to the sea, or the "end of the world" according to their knowledge of geography.
>>
He was pretty much already running out of steam when he died.
>>
>>1780950
There was nothing funny about that post.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.