[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Execution Methods Throughout History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: scaphed_af.jpg (133KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
scaphed_af.jpg
133KB, 450x356px
Hello, /his/, let's have some fun tonight.
What is your favourite execution method used by humans throughout history? Or, if you're not fond of the horrible deaths of fellow humans, your least favorite? go
>>
File: 3245234.jpg (80KB, 670x466px) Image search: [Google]
3245234.jpg
80KB, 670x466px
>>1780058
I'm a big fan of the way the Brits executed rebels in colonial India.

Just tie a motherfucker to the muzzle of a cannon and blow him to bits.
>>
>>1780085

that's fucking beautiful man.
that'll teach them to give me a discount at 7/11.
>>
>>1780085
Poo in cannon
>>
I like how the chinese used to use condemned prisoners in flying device experiments.
>>
There was some native american tribe who punished rapists by making them straddle a log and nailing their penises to said log
>>
This: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

It's the sort of thing you'd expect in a Saw movie.
>>
File: Swiss Execution.png (3MB, 1428x849px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Execution.png
3MB, 1428x849px
>>1780058
The simple beheading
>>
>>1780537
And that execution method just brutal enough to receive comments from others than enemies of the Persian empire.
>>
Out of all the one im most intrigued by are several native american ones.
They would dig a ditch in a special spot and bury the human being upto their heads. And drench their heads with honey. Some time would pass but those insects would always come.
The other one is burning a man up using greenwood.
>>
>>1780058
>"They also used an execution method involving urine; Pathan women urinated into prisoner's mouths.[17] Captured British soldiers were spread out and fastened with restraints to the ground, then a stick, or a piece of wood was used to keep their mouth open to prevent swallowing. Pathan women then squatted and urinated directly into the mouth of the man until he drowned in the urine, taking turns one at a time."
So, anyone into this?
>>
The one where you have to sit on a sharp seat nude for days at a time until it literally pierces you in half

They even added weights to your feet to make it extra painful

Tfw christians are truly fucked up
>>
>>1781301
Only if I imagine pretty girls doing it.
>>
>>1781863
>tfw Europeans are truly fucked up
ftfy
>>
>>1782002
>tfw humans are fucked up
FTFY
>>
>>1782002
>>1781863
Huh, germanics and slavic arent europeans

Only pre germanic med people were european
>>
>>1782110
I hope this is trolling. How are they not European?
>>
>>1782110
fuck off only the Basque race are true Europeans.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi
>>
This thread clenched my butthole.
>>
>>1782110
What a pleb, only the full-blooded Neanderthals up until 40 000 BC were European
>>
>>1781301
Didn't the Pathans realize you can breath through your nose?
>>
File: wheel2.png (317KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
wheel2.png
317KB, 640x631px
The breaking wheel. Also, does any of you have some information about Pic related? Who's the author, who are the people being executed and when/where it took Place?
>>
>>1780085
They came up with it because it is hindu custom that unless the body is buried whole, you can't go to the afterlife.
They only did this to swiftly and efficiently prevent the coolies from gaining access to their heaven.

The best part is that the entire situation came from an easily avoided misunderstanding.
>>
>>1780058
The best I know of would be the "Ant Execution" where the local Raja would throw the criminal to a mound of ants and leave him there to be devoured alive. Also the justice system before execution is quite interesting.
>>
why were people so edgy back then?
>>
File: coffin.jpg (32KB, 610x408px) Image search: [Google]
coffin.jpg
32KB, 610x408px
this method is the most educative
>>
File: 164806691001201.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
164806691001201.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
>>1781301
>>
>>1781301
Ok the guy who invented this was masturbating while it happened and when he invented it, and there was probably at least one Brit with a stiffy. Also you can swallow without closing your mouth and you can breathe through your nose.

Also why do so many of these executions sound like sexual fetishes found online today? Like the one that's basically a Furry execution in Ancient Greece where they'd sew you alive inside a dead donkey except for your head and and let you die.
>>
File: python.jpg (11KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
python.jpg
11KB, 250x280px
>>1781863
>>
>>1784315
>hindu custom that unless the body is buried whole, you can't go to the afterlife.
*muslim custom.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.