[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bahá'í faith (all religion stems from one)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (583KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583KB, 1242x2208px
If you go back far enough all these main religions must stem from one single subject right? As an understanding and unbiased person to all religions I just don't understand why more people don't believe in the bahá'í faith. Opinions? Arguments?
>>
>>1779862
Baha'i isn't origin of all religions, just another attempt to create new one.
>>
>>1779877
Correct me if I'm wrong but isint it the belief of all religions stemming from 1?
>>
>>1779936
No.
>>
>>1779946
Ok then what is it
>>
>>1779968
>Muslim mormonism

Memes aside, baha'i is the belief that all religions, that there is no god but god
Instead of rejecting other people's religions, baha'is incorporate others' beliefs into their own
Prophets, or Messengers of God, are very important in Baha'i and besides Moses, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, and Muhammed (praise be upon him), Zoroaster, the Buddha, and Krishna are also venerated in Baha'i
The two founders of Baha'i, the Báb and Báhà'u'llah are also important and these 10 Prophets make the core of Baha'i belief, but there are a lot of others venerated as either minor prophets or as possible major prophets

Besides the unity of religion Baha'is believe in the unity of humanity, cosmopolitanism, and the equality of every including race, gender, etc, egalitarianism

Hope that answered your question anon, btw, not original poster
>>
File: evolutionary-tree-religion.png (2MB, 1318x912px) Image search: [Google]
evolutionary-tree-religion.png
2MB, 1318x912px
>>1779862
>all these main religions must stem from one single subject

I love this meme
>>
>>1779862
>If you go back far enough all these main religions must stem from one single subject right?
Depends on the subject. If it's knowing God or getting "the answer to the universe" or whatever, then definitely no. If it's about handling suffering, then maybe it might the case, but Buddhism is the only one that formulates understanding and ending suffering as its sole objective. Generally others tend to get too preoccupied by questions of how to worship divinities and how big guys those divinities are.
>>
>>1779862
>If you go back far enough all these main religions must stem from one single subject right?
Correct, the infinite, unchangeable and all-loving Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.