[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kingdom of Heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: jesusosiris.jpg (22KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
jesusosiris.jpg
22KB, 236x236px
It is within each of us. The moment we stop trying to find it outside of ourselves, we realize that we are a part of it.
>>
WE
>>
Everyone who desires to be free from all anxieties should always hear about, glorify and remember the Personality of Godhead, who is the supreme director of everything, the extinguisher of all difficulties, and the Supersoul of all living entities." (SB 2.1.5)
>>
>>
"A person who dies here and is born elsewhere is neither the same person nor another." - MI:40
>>
Didn't Jesus grow up in Egypt?
>>
"The Noble Dharma is well-proclaimed. It is for him, who is an intimate, an associate of that which is righteous. But it is not for one who associates with the wicked."
>>
>>1778906
>When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him."So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son."

Yes. We know He lived there but the Bible doesn't tell you what He learns there, or what happens to Him from when He is a baby until He is "30" years old.
>>
>>1778943
All of that is well hidden from the masses, yet is available to them all the time.
>>
Reminder that Ikhnaton anthems somehow ended in the bible psalms
>>
>>1778906
Moses was instructed in all the wisdom of the Egyptians. He was mighty in his words and deeds. (Acts:22)
>>
>>1778992
Judaism and Christianity have very apparent roots in Aten-"ism".

There is a Light realm/after-life, and a judgment, and also Aten has transcendental positions going beyond the creation itself.
>>
http://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/fatal-secret-jesus-took-jerusalem-002820?nopaging=1&qt-quicktabs=0
>>
>>1778841
The Kingdom of God is within you if and only if the Holy Spirit of God is in you, and He is in you if and only if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

This pagan demon nonsense having anything to do whatsoever with the Kingdom of God is blasphemous and abominable.

The Kingdom is where the King is. The King is not some Egyptian deity that God destroyed 3600 years ago.
>>
>>1779120
>“…certain arts for which the Egyptians are famous. Afterwards, returning from thence, he thought so highly of himself, on account of the possession of these arts, as to proclaim himself to be a God.”

Jesus would be aware that the ancient Egyptian art of puppetry had long been used for political ends. Together, hypnotism and puppetry were important keys to unlocking a secret story which the priests and scribes of Jerusalem wished to conceal.

Jesus timed his entry into Jerusalem to coincide with the Passover; the sacred day set aside by the Jews to commemorate their history-changing flight from Egypt led by Moses. As he rode into town the people, keen to believe the Messiah had finally arrived, tossed palm leafs across the road before Jesus. The tumultuous gathering soon drew the attention of the “chief priests and scribes” who were not amused by this display of adulation.
>>
>>1779131
There is always love for the Saviour, there is always room for the Saviour.

Osiris is not a pagan demon. There is no abomination, it only seems this way.
>>
File: jesuscarpenter.jpg (650KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
jesuscarpenter.jpg
650KB, 792x612px
>>
Heaven is dead.
>>
>>1779202
>heaven is dead
Onto the next meme?
>>
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/comments/666-is-not-a-number-171.html
>>
>>1779230
Islam is not the beast, but Islam against Christianity is.

There is a thread about the "mlecchas" or barbarians, which refer not only to arabic meccans, but to Greek invaders like Alexander the great.

There is a polarity between Islam of the believer and "islam" of the extremists, who want to be part of the "beast"

But the beast is also a reference to Jesus.

Jesus is 666, in numerology A is 9, B is 18, C is 27, etc.

Also, the Vatican "VICARIUS FILII DEI" is also 666

http://biblelight.net/666.htm
>>
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION
>>
We have been taught a fake version of Christianity.

Christ is real, and teaches us important lessons, and is a Spirit of Truth, rather than words in a book. The Gospel is a stepping stone. We need to learn to commune with God in Spirit and in Truth rather than rely on a book for our answers.
>>
>>1778896
All that is black is really light if you could see it
>>
>>1779131
Why do Christians even acknowledge "lesser gods"?

Aren't most lesser gods just man made ideas?

Am I wrong for believing in only one God? No other gods before him since he created the heavens and the earth but i dont recall him creating other gods
>>
>>1779353
Everything emanates from God.
>>
>>1779318
You can call it a duck but that doesnt make it a duck

People will call themselves whatever and others will follow blindly not daring to call them out.

I dont ever recall Jesus teaching anyone to swing a sword or crusdae? Where does this horse shit even come from? Love, forgiveness, turning the other cheek, devoting your life to helping others, etc.
>>
>>1779375
Sure he made man, woman, animals. Am i missing the part where he created lesser gods that men eventually discovered wandering in the desert and started worshipping?
>>
>>1779391
The best answer you'll find on your own. There are creation legends pre-dating the Bible.
>>
File: 2016-10-04-19-59-00-536277070.jpg (16KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-04-19-59-00-536277070.jpg
16KB, 233x216px
>>1779136
>Jesus would be aware that the ancient Egyptian art of puppetry had long been used for political ends. Together, hypnotism and puppetry were important keys to unlocking a secret story which the priests and scribes of Jerusalem wished to conceal.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.