[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History of Mohammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1475600335879.jpg (42KB, 391x560px) Image search: [Google]
1475600335879.jpg
42KB, 391x560px
Let's learn a bit about the history of "the best model for humankind" who created the "religion of peace"!

It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Prophet married me when I was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine years old.”
(Sahih Muslim 3480)

asked `Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "
(Sahih al-Bukhari 230)

It was narrated that 'Aishah said concerning semen: "I used to scratch it from the garment of the Messenger of Allah"
(Sahih Muslim 669)

When I got married, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5080)

(Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up...
(Ibn Ishaq, page 311)

Mrs Abu Bakr: Yesterday I went to throw garbage in the Budaah well, he was jumping up and down and enjoying himself in the filthy stinky water. I asked him what was he doing in the dirty water. He said this water is clean. I said how can that water be clean with so many dead dogs, rags of menstrual blood and garbage in it. He said nothing makes water dirty. He then drank some water, performed wudu and left to lead Maghreb prayer. No wonder he stinks so bad. Last night Ayesha gagged and threw up when he made her sit on his lap.
>>
>>1777736
He really is the prophet of /b/
>>
Seems p chill tbch
>>
muhammed a shit. jesus a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>1777736
The shitposter of prophets
>>
>>1777750
He does love cheese pizza and lollipops

>>1777754
So chill he didn't even care if he swam in water full of dog shit and menstrual blood bro

>>1777756
Jesus is the best
>>
Reminder that la illah kek lah
>>
>>1777772

Trump rasul kek
>>
Also, check these 7's
>>
>>1777756
Praise Jesus Christ desu
>>
No check these
>>
MOHAMMED THE PEDO GET
>>
>>1777772
it's la illaha illah kek you silly whiteboii
>>
If you guys want to learn all the amazing kekworthy facts about Islam, you must subscribe to based David Wood: https://www.youtube com/user/Acts17Apologetics

I knew about Islam, but man, it's so much worse than I thought.. so much worse

P.S: Satan farts when the Islamic call to prayer starts? also apparently camel urine is medicine
>>
>>1777736
>Let's learn a bit about the history of "the best model for humankind" who created the "religion of peace"!
So when do we actually start?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.