[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK! How much do you know about the Cold War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1467844668686.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467844668686.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
QUICK!

How much do you know about the Cold War?
>>
It was a all a big hoax for the military industrial complex to get powerful as fuck because everyone thought the Ruskies and their eastern euronigger henchmen actually stood a chance. They didn't.
>>
it wan't very ice
>>
Capitalists will do anything to expand their markets
>>
Capitalist/Communist dick measuring contest.
>>
File: image.png (138KB, 1000x2117px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138KB, 1000x2117px
>>1775279
enough to know vatniks got REKT
>>
[COLAPSE]
>>
Future historians might refer to the period from 1914 to 1991 as the age of madness, when world affairs was more or less totally dominated by crazy shit.

The USSR is a prime example of an insane cult that manages to take advantage of chaos and reach an unhealthy size.
>>
>>1775432
>vatniks got REKT
>successfully subverted american culture and put it on a course to suicide
>>
>>1775577
>on the course to suicide
>meanwhile, Russia's military has people pimping out the conscripts to gay people
>>
It's the only reason we went to the Moon, which is also why we stopped going.
>>
>>1775379
>hoax
Fraud on the civilians and little people of the world. FDR gave Stalin the bomb through lend lease being one anomaly. Elites and moneyed families all over the world have one thing in common and it's not a love of little people.

>>1775584
Nobody has been to the moon, it was just a TV show.
>>
Everybody thought hiding under a desk was a cool istalin Stalin started it and his hand shrivelled up conspirators within our government had John KS head blown off and blamed a bookkeeper the Vietnam War and dirty hippies didn't get along the fuck was his name with the red spot on his head let a fag do ballet but before that an out of work actor with a superiority complex and enough electoral votes yelled at Gorbachev about a wall (he was just trying to make Germany great again) don't forget Korea that was related somehow I think and then pulp fiction came out and I found out it had been over for a while
>>
>>1775676
>FDR gave Stalin the bomb through lend lease
[citation needed]

>it was just a TV show
Filmed on a soundstage on Mars?
>>
>>1775676
\
>Nobody has been to the moon, it was just a TV show

Go put together an exit bag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.