[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Moses really exist and did he really have cool God powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Moses.jpg (85KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
Moses.jpg
85KB, 480x650px
Did Moses really exist and did he really have cool God powers?
>>
>>1775053
Yes and no; he existed, but the power was all from God. Moses did not himself have any super powers.
>>
Sure. Why not.
>>
Yes, but his real name was Akhenaten.
>>
Muh ses.
>>
How much of Jesus and his miracles are true? There seems to be good evidence for the man himself, but other than the gospel did anyone mention him as well as his miracles?
>>
>>1775053
His real name was Muh Niggers wich changed to Mo-Ers and then to Moses. He was black, and a servant to Blackhenaten.
>>
>>1775053
Tuthmoses run outta Egypt like a goddamn bandit son! Wit all those jooz and ish why you aunt hype? Goddam golden ass holy rocks is a book in a box go in thru the oshin and duck them other fools up; trill wi i-
>>
nah nigga shit's a fairy tale
>>
He served for a demon.
>>
>>1775075

This is the truth they don't want to accept.
>>
>>1775053
Depends what you mean by existed. The real Moses was probably very different from the Moses of myth.
>>
File: 1396403880345.gif (774KB, 276x220px) Image search: [Google]
1396403880345.gif
774KB, 276x220px
>>1775053
>Bronze Age fairy tales being true

Why did all magical super humans exist only in the age of mass misery and illiteracy and not today?
>>
Probably not. There's no real evidence he existed an lots of evidence that the exodus didn't happen.
>>
>>1775734
>mass misery
?
>>
>>1775053
Our modern word for Moses comes from the Greek Moyses, which comes from Hebrew Moshe, which comes from Mocha, as in caffè mocha, because the color of his skin resembled the color of coffee.

Moses was an Egyptian man, a black man living in Africa, the son of an African king.

We was kings.
>>
>>1775075
Fox News went tell you this.
>>
> Be God
> Appear in times of illiteracy and ignorance
> Don't appear once there are cameras to prove you exist

Have faith goy, Muhammad was the last prophet and Allah said no more prophets so there's your answer. Just make sure you don't leave your religion...
>>
>>1775075
I doubt it. considering the lack of sun motifs attributed to Yahweh I find it unlikely that the development of Yahweh monotheism is closely tied to Akhenaten's.
>>
>>1775891
There is a psalm that is almost copy pasta out of a hymn to Akhenaton though. Don't remember which.
>>
>>1775912
Hymn to Aten that is.

http://www.dubiousdisciple.com/2013/04/psalm-104-the-great-hymn-to-the-aten-2.html
>>
>>1775927
>>1775912
I've seen this before but the "parallels" don't seem very close to me. maybe that has to do with each one being in their own special butchered english. from what I've read scholars are fairly agnostic about a connection between the two monotheistic developments and generally say there isn't enough data to go off of
>>
>>1775927
Need words ford words comparation in egyptian & hebrew desu
>>
>>1775734
>Bronze Age
The bible is more of an iron age development really. The Torah is only dated to the bronze age if you take the claim that Moses wrote it seriously
>>
>>1775053
No proofs outside Jewish myths. More interesting question would be; what event caused his development as a part of the Jewish ethos.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.