[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Reasons why these guys lost WW2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

ITT:Reasons why these guys lost WW2
>>
Stupid cucks who kept fighting people they couldn't beat
>>
>>1770631
Should've found better friends than Italy and Japan
>>
File: German Logistics.png (61KB, 1556x374px) Image search: [Google]
German Logistics.png
61KB, 1556x374px
>>1770631
I got a few.
>>
File: Nazi governance.png (36KB, 1554x255px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi governance.png
36KB, 1554x255px
>>1770653
>>
File: Soviet Victory in WW2.png (165KB, 1893x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Victory in WW2.png
165KB, 1893x1147px
>>1770656
>>
>Let's declare war on all of europe because they're jews
>oh shit we lost italy and france
>The jews did this
>>
File: Soviet Victory in WW2 Part 2.png (92KB, 1894x748px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Victory in WW2 Part 2.png
92KB, 1894x748px
>>1770657
>>
>>1770631
Bit off more than they could chew, spread themselves too thin and continually antagonized occupied civilians.
>>
>>1770631
Horrible allies.
>>
>produced too many stukas, shouldve only made 8,000~ and then countered allied production
>>
>>1770656

WHile I don't mean to imply that Nazi Germany was a model of good governance, as bad as they are, they're still not as shit as the KMT.

I mean, it's not like Hitler had people openly declaring their intent to ignore his orders and keep their positions, nor was he ever kidnapped by SS officials and forced to change policy.
>>
>>1770672
They were just shit in other areas. While they all had nominal loyalty to Hitler, they still had their own little fiefdoms that constantly warred with each other to the detriment of Germany's war effort. Just look at the fight between the Himmler and Kaltenbrunner cliques in the SS.
>>
>>1770682

I'm still not really convinced. KMT China wasn't even really a unified country in the normal sense of the word. Yeah, Nazi Germany might have been a throwback to absolutist monarchist days with all the court intrigue that invited, but Chiang was more akin to a feudal monarch than anything else. With the exception of a few provinces he directly controlled (Anhui, Szechwan or however you spell it, and Hubei), he didn't actually run China, pretty independent warlords did, who would give tribute of men and money, but still internally ran their own provinces and ignored his directives far more often than not.

And the provinces he ran directly weren't exactly greatly managed either. You had endemic famine during the war, so bad that when they airlifted a few divisions (Well, brigades anywhere else) to India to train, they on average gained about 10 pounds eating Indian army food.

KMT China was a colossal clusterfuck on pretty much every conceivable level.
>>
>>1770704
Can we agree that they were both incompetent and that the Third Reich's civilian "government' contributed to their defeat, though?
>>
They were lucky to even beat France
>>
>>1770631
>Hilfestruppen
>In Griechenland

These are foreign 'volunteers' in a Nazi meat-shield unit with no insignia. They look like fucking Mongols, so I'm assuming they're central asian Soviet POWs or some such. Probably doing guard duty or some kind of menial shit.
>>
>>1770712

Oh sure. Anyone who has two competing "high commands" deserves to lose, and that's before you get into all the needless level of compartmentalization and actual resistance to streamlining that you got in Germany.

Everyone remembers how Speer boosted production of single engined fighters. What they seem to forget is how he wasn't given any authority over the personnel side of things, and pilots were still being trained at the same (slow) rate as they were before he shifted production. Meanwhile, bomber crews were also being trained at the same rate, despite the huge reduction in bomber production. Speer and Goering's people didn't talk to each other, you see. Net result was a bunch of fighters with no pilots, usually getting bombed on the ground, and aircrew with no bombers, often getting drafted into airfield security duty despite the massive waste of resources training someone to be a bomber crew and then tossing them a rifle and having them play infantry.
>>
>>1770631
Over-hyped soldiers who weren't capable of living up to their promise, horse-based logistics.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.