[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe is everyone's WILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

The universe is everyone's WILL
>>
>everyone
Our ideas of selfhood are just spooks.

The world is will-to-power, and nothing else besides.
>>
>>1769147
Will to Power and will to Live.

Spook
>>
>>1769150
>Will to Power and will to Live.
Nope, will-to-power and nothing else besides.

The will-to-life is constantly discarded under the will-to-power.
>>
>>1769164
>will-to-life

Will to live
>>
>>1769169
That's what I meant.
>>
>>1769216
One WILL
One Universe
>>
>>1769127
Fuck off, Hegel. The world is will and representation
>>
>philosophy
>>
>>1769269
One Man
One Goal
>>
Pleb here, is this idea perhaps related to the double slit experiment / quantum mechanical idea that observation determines the nature of reality?
>>
>>1769858
pleb indeed
>>
The ultimate anti-Hegelian argument is the very fact of the post-Hegelian break (what even the most fanatical partisan of Hegel cannot deny) is that something changed after Hegel, that a new era of thought began that can no longer be accounted for in the Hegelian terms of absolute conceptual mediation.

One should approach the post-Hegelian break in more direct terms. True, there is a break, but in this break Hegel is the “vanishing mediator” between its “before” and its “after,” between traditional metaphysics and postmetaphysical nineteenth- and twentieth-century thought. That is to say, something happens in Hegel, a breakthrough into a unique dimension of thought, which is obliterated, rendered invisible in its true dimension, by the postmetaphysical thought.
>>
>>1770511
2smart4me
>>
>>1770527
rofl. shut the fuck up ignoramus
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.