[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Hitler believed ethnic Germans were actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it true that Hitler believed ethnic Germans were actually racially impure, due to centuries of Jewish and Slavic admixture?

If this is true, doesn't it undermine the idea of German ethnic supremacy?
>>
>>1767701
Hitler predates modern anthropology, genetic studies and he certainly wasn't educated enough to understand either, least of all the basic difference between phenotypes and genotypes.
>>
>>1767701
Most likely he believed many of them were not. But his throughts are anything but coherent.

>If this is true, doesn't it undermine the idea of German ethnic supremacy?
You can still say Germans nation has the highest concentration of Iranian blood or something like that.
>>
>>1767701

No.

Hitler and the nazis believed that Aryans came from some nordic mystical land (often called Thule) which was probably Scandinavia. From Thule, the indo-europeans had spread across the continent reaching as far as India and planting themselves as the ruling caste in most societies they came upon. Eventual mingling with the lesser classes (and thus; Races) of these societies eventually caused the impurity in various off-shoots of aryanism.

Hitler, Rosenberg and Himmler considered the Nordics to be the purest of the Aryans and germans to be a close second.
>>
i predict this thread will be shit

reply to this post later if i'm correct
>>
dude hitler believed in some kind of oppressive nightmarish jewish hollywood portrayal of supremacism instead of the actual fascist philosophy of a folkish united nation struggling for the collective genetic, social and moral betterment of their people lmao

https://youtu.be/v0fREYy0H0s
>>
>>1769123
dood where's the blunt?

I hope you didn't smoke it whole yurself lmao
>>
>If this is true, doesn't it undermine the idea of German ethnic supremacy?

I get the impression that German ethnic superiority was more or less Hitler's idea of Plato's 'noble lie', though maybe he drank his own kool-aid (it's remarkably easy to believe things that inflate your own self worth).

His goal was a strong and independent Germany not subjected to the outside forces he thought were hampering it (IE global banking interests, etc). By elevating the German race as something naturally superior and framing the others as something inferior he had a way to create a society that agreed on that goal - Germany should be strong because Germans are the best, Jews get out reeee, etc. People, at least uneducated people, buy into 'natural' explanations a lot more easily, even if they're not actually true. Appeals to a 'natural' way of things lends it authority.
>>
Hitler wasn't as autistic as you believe. Some of his subordinates were though.
>>
>>1769105
were they literally autistic?
>>
>>1769079
Kike shill detected
>>
>>1769563

Jesus christ you have no Idea... Rosenberg was fucking nuts and high on himself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.