[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help finding new interesting history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So I am bored. I can't find any more action filled history. Can you help me /his/? I was really interested in Mongols and Genghis Khan but I read all about it already. Any history similar to Mongols. Excluding Huns I read about them too.
>>
stop treating history like an episode of ultimate fighters vikings vs mongols you STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER
>>
>>1766068
>Scythians
>Parthians
>Timurids

Take your pick, anon.
>>
>>1766171
Basically this
>>1766152
nothing wrong with being interested into military history and warfare
Not everyone wants to read about crop failures in 16th century.
>>
>>1766224
lmao crop failures in the 16th century are pretty fucking important to military history you DUMB FAGGOT.

its idiots like you that give military history a bad name.
>>
>>1766068

Not similar at all, but the Pacific theater of WW2 was interesting because of all the innovations in doctrine and logistics that the participants had to adjust to.
>>
>>1766227
Woah stop being toxic. Crop failures are important BUT they are not action packed. Therefore to me not fun.
>>
>>1766171
Thanks dude! These are some good reads! See 4chan /his/ is nice. I mean with some exceptions. I'm starting with the Timurids they are very similar to Mongols.
>>
>>1766299
history is obviously too "boring" for you to study.
>>
>>1766068
>Any history similar to Mongols.

Indo-European expansion.
>>
>>1766314
In general, the division and fall of the Mongol Empire is interesting as all hell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_the_Mongol_Empire
>>
>>1766421
Thanks dude!
>>
>>1766401
Military history is fun, like the battles. They make for some good reads. But there are some history that is boring, sometimes it's just way too peaceful.
>>
>>1766068
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_Khaganate
>>
desu any historian claiming they dont enjoy a good war is either literally autistic or a meme
>>
>>1768266
...or in one.
>>
You're always being selective with what history you read so you might as well read the stuff that interests you. Wars are pretty fucking important too.
>>
Check out Dan Carlin's "Hardcore History" podcast. He does a great series on the Mongols that's on iTunes now. If you're looking for something different and challenging to research try the Scythians. They were proto-Mongols and gave the Persan Empire fits!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.