[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what did Spain do during WWI? did they just sit back and chill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473141624447.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1473141624447.png
6KB, 415x416px
so what did Spain do during WWI? did they just sit back and chill?
>>
>>1765898
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
>>
>>1765919
>WWI
>>
>>1765933
oh shit i'm sorry. I didn't see that
>>
>>1765898
Yeah pretty much! And like later in WWII they just came out of a war: this time against guerillas in marocco
>>
They stuck to neutrality.

Some Spanish citizens volunteered to fight for the armies of the other countries, mainly France.

Spain also saw a drop in industry and rise in poverty because they wouldn't sell to their typical customers (rest of Europe) because it would break neutrality.

They somewhat feared an invasion of Equatorial Guinea by Germany but nothing happened.

Spain stuck to its neutrality well, it didn't have much of a navy to fight. Spain may have been in a bad place around ww1, I'm not sure.

That's a very short summary of Spain in ww1, correct me on anything.
>>
>>1765945

OP is never going to forgive you
>>
>>1765898
The US put the final nail in the coffin of their empire and they fell into irrelevancy.
>>
File: 8775.png.gif (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
8775.png.gif
6KB, 480x360px
>>1766987
>>
>>1765898
They sent over a group of Spaniards to fight for the Nazis, the Blue Division.

Other than that not much.
>>
>>1767504
Nah man, they were too busy fighting the Vandals and Alans.
>>
>>1767504
>WWI
Holy shit how does this happen twice in one thread.
>>
>>1766985

>Spain also saw a drop in industry and rise in poverty because they wouldn't sell to their typical customers (rest of Europe) because it would break neutrality

The complete opposite. It was a great time for profit and specially for the industry.
>>
>>1767555

Nobody cares about WWI so when people see the letters 'WWI' they automatically assume they saw 'WWII' since that's the closest thing to those letters that people do care about.
>>
>>1767853
Should we just call it the great war?
>>
>>1767885
Nah just put the First World War.
>>
They had a revolution you autistic fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.