[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheist BTFO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tel-lachish-gate-2.jpg (769KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tel-lachish-gate-2.jpg
769KB, 1000x750px
This triggers biblical denialist!

"The size of the gate is consistent with the historical and archaeological knowledge we possess," Sa'ar Ganor, an excavation director with the Israel Antiquities Authority, said in a statement. According to biblical narrative, "everything took place" at the gates of the ancient city of Tel Lachish, where the gate-shrine was originally built, the IAA said.
http://www.livescience.com/56300-gate-shrine-excavated-in-israel.html
>>
I'm sorry, but if it's mentioned in the Bible, it doesn't exist. Every word of the Bible is automatically discredited simply because it's in the Bible.
>>
>>1758412
That's an evil place.
>>
>>1758434
Alas poor Rome, we hardly knew ye.
>>
>>1758412
God does not exist. Christianity is a slave religion.
>>
>>1758412
neat, now show me the implausible parts
>>
Well the book of Mormon mentions the United States. The United States exist. Therefore Mormonism is true.
>>
>>1758412
It's almost like the books of the bible are historical documents like every other and are right about some things while being wrong about others...
>>
>>1758445
What's wrong with slavery?
>>
>>1758491
A race as superior as the black one does not deserved to be ruled by inferior white and arabs.
>>
>>1758412
>How many times a day is a broken clock right?
You know what triggers biblical literalists? The total lack of any archaeological evidence whatsoever for the story of Moses or basically anything in Genesis.

Or the fact that there is no evidence of any mass movement of people through the Sinai desert in that time frame or is there any evidence that they swept in like a conquering force into the promised land.

Jerusalem was probably just another anonymous mountain town and these were the tall tales they told each other of their supposedly heroic foundation in order make themselves seem more important than their neighbors.
>>
>>1758496
How does the superior race get enslaved by the inferior monkeys in the first place?
>>
>>1758513
aw, for fuck's sake man, why do you have to feed the troll?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.