[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could it have existed without the Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: British_Empire_1921.png (32KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
British_Empire_1921.png
32KB, 1425x625px
Could it have existed without the Jews?
>>
>>1756415
Would've been bigger without Jews
>>
Would still have existed without Jews
>>
Yes, now gtfo Pierre
>>
>>1756415
No because of Disraeli.
>>
no because Anglos are themselves jews
>>
>doesn't include america
I kind of like this.
t. American
>>
>>1756415
you don't need Jews when you have the Eternal Anglo, who is even worse
>>
>>1757935

Why Eternal Anglo many other powers did douchey shit Anglos did. It's just that you spotlight them more then others and the fact that the knowledge of the EA stuff they did is in English that most people know.
>>
>>1757884
That's because it's at its peak in 1921 you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1758272
How many would bombard or confiscate neutral nations harbors and ships just ro make sure they would possibly not ally with enemies?
>>
>>1756415
It is the most evil empire in the world. It could not have existed without the exploitation of the black race.

Even worse is that their descendants fabricate history to make us look like we never had civilizations or that we didn't help in the birth of the British Empire.

Read more here:
http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests.htm
>>
>>1756415
>Those fucking borders in Eastern Europe
Triggered my autism
>>
England only became imperial after Cromwell invited Jewry back into England like vampires.
>>
File: true beauty.jpg (75KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
true beauty.jpg
75KB, 720x718px
Could it have existed without the Turks?
>>
>>1758402
Many would if they had the power to many woudl have the power to be complete douches if they can.
>>
>>1756415
Absolutely not, they would have probably been conquered a billion times. Without jews it would have been impossible to turn the entire planet on whoever tried to defy them
>>
Of course not. The only reason they could keep making coalitions against Napoleon and eventually win was because the Rothschilds wanted France to lose.
>>
Tha joos cuck nigguh
>>
>>1758402
>>1758592
samefag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.