[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Russia was an enemy of every Great Power on the West?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Russia Rebuild.gif (48KB, 690x417px) Image search: [Google]
Russia Rebuild.gif
48KB, 690x417px
Why Russia was an enemy of every Great Power on the West?
>>
that is a weird flag
>>
Why France was an enemy of every Great Power on the West?
>>
Why Germany was an enemy of every great power in the west?
>>
Why Spain was an enemy of every great power in the west?
>>
Why Britain was an enemy of every great power in the west?
>>
Why was enemy a Great Power in the west?
>>
>>1755821
>Why Britain+ Coalition was an enemy of every great power in the west?

ftfy
>>
Because every great power had been the enemy of every other great power at one point (with the exception of them being too far away to compete)
>>
File: le russian face.jpg (9KB, 235x289px) Image search: [Google]
le russian face.jpg
9KB, 235x289px
>>1755804
Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.
>>
>>1755840
Hello Paweł
>>
>>1755850
I'm CIA
>>
>>1755850
I am Greek
>>
File: Heartland.png (49KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
Heartland.png
49KB, 500x299px
>>1755804
>european monopoly on land expansion, not AS relevent post industrial revolution, but still from an area of natural resources held to be exploited, thus the last century was fought to contain it exploiting foreign resources, so it would have to consume some of its own
>>
ALL OF THE WEST was an enemy of every Great Power of the west at one point or another

Europe and the Middle East are histories all about places trying to conquer one another
>>
File: sultan bin baba.jpg (18KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba.jpg
18KB, 480x452px
>>1755840
fuckin hell, alexandros
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.