[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the origin of the Black Cossacks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What was the origin of the Black Cossacks?
>>
>>1752596
Not Cossacks. This suits are of Caucasian origin, like most things the Cossacks are known for (their music, their dance, their weapons). The one on your pic is a former ottoman slave who got to Abkhazia.
>>
>>1752596
Unknown, but possibly, they originated from the Turkish slave trade. They might have arrived in Circassia either by accident (a shipwreck), or purposefully, delivered there to attend to the fruit plantations of the place.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent

>Abkhazians of African descent are a small group in Abkhazia[1] of Black African descent who used to live mainly in the Abkhazian settlement Adzyubzha at the mouth of the Kodori River and the surrounding villages of Abkhazia (Chlou, Pokvesh, Agdarra, Merkulov, etc.) on the eastern coast of the Black Sea.[2][3] Like the Afro Turks, they trace their origin back to the African branch of the Ottoman slave trade.
>>
freed a slave from the ottomans, cossacks were bro tier
>>
>>1752625
No they were not. They were brutal murderers, who enjoyed drinking and raping. Fuck them.
>>
>>1752630
t. Crimean Tatar.
>>
>>1752630
t. Gölçäçäk Miñnexanov
>>
We once happened to be monarchs and stuff
>>
What were the Cossacks ethnicity?
>>
>>1753681
You are the proud Slavic guy from the Chechen thread. Why are you defending Slavs trying to be Caucasians?
You actually know shit about this whole topic, but still talk because you like to intrude in everything.

>>1753773
My name ends with -ov, but without all these weird ç, ä, etc.
>>
>>1754139
>You are the proud Slavic guy from the Chechen thread. Why are you defending Slavs trying to be Caucasians?
Cossacks were the result of Slavs trying to be Khazaks hundreds of years before they were anywhere near the Caucasus. The name literally means Khazak.
>>
>>1753831

suebi
>>
>>1754139
The Cossacks are based on medieval Turkic equestrians, not Caucasians.
>>
File: yukata-white1.jpg (78KB, 415x632px) Image search: [Google]
yukata-white1.jpg
78KB, 415x632px
>>1752596
>1000 years into the future
I found a bunch of photos of White people dressed in traditional Japanese clothing. This proves that the original Japanese were White until those damned Asians took over and covered it up.
>>
>>1754198
>>1755822
Who the fuck cares if they are based or Inspired by others than the North Caucasians. At the end they were trying as hard as possible to be Caucasians.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.