[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic opinions you have about life and the world I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 10

File: kermit.jpg (49KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
49KB, 354x352px
ITT: Autistic opinions you have about life and the world

I'll start:

>The reason so many people are unhappy is because we're no longer the builders of society, only the maintenance crew
>>
>>1745151
Constantinople is rightful greek clay
>>
Pawns can never become players
>>
>>1745151
A Transjordan State of Israel will be realized in the near future.
>>
The world would be a happier place if everyone got a blowjob every once in a while
>>
Man is meant to live in small, hunter gatherer bands preferably far away from others. The fact that we are animals living in an artificial, cultivated environment is the cause of many personality and mental disorders (especially depression).
>>
>>1745195
hi Varg
>>
Not really autistic, but
>Hong Kong was better as a British Colony, and should have just been made an independent country in '97
>>
white people should be allowed to practice shinto
>>
>>1745235
How the fuck is that autistic?
>>
>>1745238
Shinto is deeply embedded in Japanese cultural and national community, which borders on racial identity. So it's a little autistic.
>>
>>1745151
Too many people
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg (7KB, 281x75px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg
7KB, 281x75px
>>1745253
>"muh cultural appropriation"

You're the autistic one here
>>
Nationalism, contrary to contemporary belief, is inherently necessary for successful stateship. If you lack the basis of a nation or are made up of many nations, you become increasingly divided and the state continually falters until a an overarching national consciousness is created or the state shatters into many nation-states.
>>
>>1745285
>you have to have nationalism or else your nation will succumb to nationalism
Nigger, what the actual fuck are you trying to say here?
>>
>>1745271
Not saying it's cultural appropriation, my man. Shinto in its current form developed from a nationalist effort at mobilizing the country under a common identity. Before that, its customs and traditions were incorporated into Buddhism; because of its birth in the midst of a crucial nationalism, it has no spiritual sophistication, or distinct technologies (It had borrowed these technologies from Taoism before recorded history). It is only consider a "world religion" because the term was coined as Japan was rising to power; sheer coincidence. So, after the dismantling of State Shinto, it remains a cultural and national identifier. This is the reason Shinto cannot successfully travel outside of Japan's national boundaries, and cannot be sustained outside a Japanese community. So it's pretty autistic for white people to practice Shinto.
>>
>>1745311
No.

It's not autistic for anyone to practice anything, so long as they don't harm others by doing it.
>>
>>1745304
You missed the middle part. The part where everything is continually shit and worsens until you develop nationalism.
>>
>>1745151
If we're the maintenance crew, we all deserve pink slips.
>>
>>1745327
What I mean by that is that we're no the ones building a society, developing a culture. We're just here to maintain what's already there.
>>
I hate when people get semantics wrong actually.

I hate when people call the authoritarian dictatorships of the East "Communist". I hate when people call Franco's regime "Fascist". I hate when people equate American liberals with British and European liberals.

I hate when people try to suggest that nationalism or "the nation" existed properly before Westphalia.

I hate when people impost modern day morality and judgement on the past.
>>
>>1745324
It's a difference of opinion, then. All I'm saying is that Shinto has a national character that makes it quite unlike other religions. So it's a little weird practicing it seriously outside of Japan.
>>
>>1745151
The vast majority of people are complete followers who just do whatever the majority around them does or what they are told. Only a small minority in any society is capable of independent thought. Most significant changes in history are brought about by this small minority.
>>
The one personality trait I hate more than anything else is disingenuousness.
>>
>>1745338
Ok now that I understand.

For you to say "white people" is ridiculous though. Just say "non-japanese people,"
>>
>>1745336
>I hate when people try to suggest that nationalism or "the nation" existed properly before Westphalia
It did. Nationality was a thing well before Westphalia. Nation-states were not. What Westphalia did was cement the idea of the state, not nationalism. The reason you make the distinction is personal conflation between statehood and the idea of a nation-state because most modern people have no reference of distinction between the two.
>>
>>1745357

Peasants literally had no clue what "France" was until they were a) taught to read and b) given literature by the middle class on the subject.

Before this time peasants, who made up the majority of the state, were highly (and purposefully) divided by the ruling classes and kept ignorant of things outside of their immediate vicinity.
>>
>>1745345
Greetings, Hegel
>>
>>1745371
Again, you're conflating the idea of a state with the idea of a nation. The peasants didn't know what France was. They knew they were French.
>>
>>1745219
But that's objectively false
>>
>>1745176
Fuck, I know I am.
>>
>>1745357
>Nationality was a thing well before Westphalia.
Florian Znaniecki killed that view. For example in his study of the Russian peasants they were utterly unconscious that they were supposed to belong to a Russian society united by a common culture and regarded themselves as belonging at most to their local community and he found the same type of thinking in other peasant communities he researched. The most amusing thing about research like his is it was only revolutionary because he bothered to ask the peasants what they think instead of assuming they thought in a certain way like you do.
>>
>>1745583
Russian peasants/serfs are not a good measure of anything outside of Russia.
>>
>>1745151

>Jesus wasn't the first Assbaby, just the most famous one.
>>
>>1745195
I agree. Life people had in Europe right before the introduction of agriculture (when the humans there lived as advanced, semi-sedentary hunter gatherers) was probably the closest to paradise and humanity's happiest moment. Then again, I don't think this state of affairs can ever be recreated, so we're better off developing better technology and advanced social organization and trying to live as best as we can.
>>
>>1745338

> All I'm saying is that Shinto has a national character that makes it quite unlike other religions.

You've never heard of things like Hellenistic paganism, most ancient paganisms, Hinduism, or Judaism, have you?

It's not particualrly remarkable that a religion is tied up with a history and ethnicity. Christianity and it's successors are the ones that broke away from the mold, but they've become so successful that people forget how radical their approach is. If you live in the Western World, Christainity is the default religion and most of your assumptions about religion in general are likely to be rooted in Christian mores.
>>
>>1745238
it's also turbo-weeb
>>
>>1745591
>Russian peasants/serfs are not a good measure of anything outside of Russia.
Well its a good thing he didn't limit his research to just Russia.
>>
>>1745600
It's unique in that it developed under direct influence of the modern nation-state. In many ways it can be seen as a facet of nationalism, arguably more so than other ethnically focused religions.
>>
Stoicism and/or buddhism may not be 'correct' in that every single claim can't be empirically 'proven,' but they are the single best worldviews for individuals to achieve happiness and a more stable global society
>>
>>1745253
>racial identity
Found the autist
>>
Democracy often means that no one gets what they want
>>
Pessimism is the best worldview, not because it's the most accurate worldview, but because it's the safest one
>>
>>1745285
hi Stalin
>>
>>1745176
>The world would be a happier place if everyone actually put effort into their appearance and social skills and acquired a blowjob every once in a while.

ftfy.
>>
People should just leave eachother alone
>>
>>1745195
>artificial
Is it artificial for birds to build their nests?
Is it artificial for beavers to build dams?

Fuck off with that "nature" bullshit, humans and their behavior are just as much a product of nature as everything else
>>
>>1745151
That's a great insight.

>People are depressed because they know they are one of 7 billion and the people they live with everyday are obsessed with arbitrary bullshit like TV and sports without any context of the actual world around them.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (501KB, 400x5000px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
501KB, 400x5000px
Degeneracy discussion thread?
>>
File: Dices.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dices.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
> Searching for meaning is a fucking trap, you will be happy by just doing anything, without claiming some kind of autistic purpose to arbitrary activity.
>>
>>1746487
There is nothing to discuss here as people always fall on false flagging crap like muh slut girls, gays, atheism or such. The real degeneracy is epidemy of obesity, for example.
>>
>>1745324
>autism is harmful
>>1745336
There is nothing wrong with connotations.
>>
>>1746487
For a professor of history that is some babby tier understanding.
>>
>>1746526
Maybe he's a future equivalent of Neil DeGrasse Tyson in the field of history.
>>
A democratic vote of anything less than 80% is indicative of bad alternatives.
>>
>>1745166
yeah but they can become rooks knights and bishops
>>
World would be a better place if we could just kill half of the world's population and live in small traditional family-oriented societies
>>
>>1746526
The entire movie was a pro-alliance propaganda to begin with.
>>
>>1746563
I agree

but y'know, killing is bad and stuff
>>
>>1745610
That's not autistic anon. It's a pretty correct opinion.
>>
>>1746476
The difference is birds and beavers have been doing what they're doing for a very long time, while humans have outpaced their evolution and have created a world they weren't properly evolved for. Civilization is natural, but that doesn't mean it's optimal for a human.
>>
>>1745394
How is >>1745345 wrong?

Isn't conformity a choice?
>>
File: 1453166626476.jpg (38KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1453166626476.jpg
38KB, 540x438px
We are unironically living in the age of 'No Great Men'.
>>
>>1745324

Harm to others is not the criterion of autism. Being autistic is. There is no way to apply the paganism, animism and ancestor worship of Shinto in a western country that wouldn't be extraordinarily contrived. For one thing, you're paying tribute to ancestors who were not Shinto, and thus by the standards of Shinto, disrespecting them. If you want to be Shinto, be an Episcopalian, or whatever your family's denomination was.
>>
Civilization is now too complex for humans to handle, the world is not ruled by religions, ideologies and nations, things just sort of happen randomly.
>>
>>1745324
>It's not autistic for anyone to practice anything, so long as they don't harm others by doing it.
yes it is, for example your post doesn't harm anyone despite being severely autistic
>>
>>1745349
this desu, all misery in my life comes from it but some people manage to make it their entire life
>>
>>1745151

That America would be unrecognisably better off than it now is in every conceivable way if they had shipped all the freed slaves back to Liberia like Lincoln wanted.

That democracy is the most corrupt form of government, putting the politicians' fates in the hands of the people least equipped to evaluate them, easiest to flatter, and easiest to bribe.

That the future of white civilisation depends more on people like Dylann Roof than people like Donald Trump.
>>
>>1746993
what if my ancestors were atheists without any traditions?
>>
The Federal Government was a mistake

America/Australia should become confederacies
>>
>>1745151
Deep down most men have fantasies that involve becoming a Conan the Barbarian type character, intelligent, strong, muscular alpha male type that conquers.
>>
>>1747006
>Civilization is now too complex for humans to handle
I agree with this - I think.

>the world is not ruled by religions, ideologies and nations
Semi agreed.

>things just sort of happen randomly.
Disagree. I think there is a hidden emergent order. Though it isn't necessarily sane or just.

Thus autistic opinion: the basic pattern of evolution applies to social structures and thoughts just like they apply to physical biology. Ideas can develop methods of reproduction and survival defense mechanisms that out compete weaker ideas.
>>
>>1747020

Go back until you find the ones who weren't, the idea of ancient atheism is as much a comfy myth as that Druid shit invented out of whole cloth in the 70s.
>>
>>1745151

Secular human rights are a spook.
>>
File: la li lu le lo.jpg (137KB, 910x379px) Image search: [Google]
la li lu le lo.jpg
137KB, 910x379px
The Patriots are real
>>
>>1745151
The needs of ideology and technology outweigh the needs of humanity because adults are ambitious and stupid and have a want to succeed.
>>
>Alt-rigshtist and SJWs are just bored edgy teenagers with no direction in life so they invent things to believe in
>Western world needs an enemy to fight ASAP
>>
>>1747030
>Go back until you find the ones that worshiped my specific interpretation of a specific religion that I happen to subscribe to

fify
>>
Americas desire to end imperialism is the cause of basically all of the worlds problems.

The world would be a better place if the first world still had strong direct influence in third world ones.
>>
>>1745151
niggers are slightly above cockroaches
>>
>>1747104

No, go back until you find the ones who had a religion, and practice that. What you're describing isn't even a caricature of what I'm saying. Are you salty because nobody in your family remembers a time they weren't atheists? Do some basic research, ask your oldest relatives. If you're willing to go to the effort of pretending to be Japanese, you should be willing to go to the effort of knowing where you come from.
>>
>>1747112

I agree.
>>
>>1747164

... And if, after all that, it's impossible, then practice the religion that corresponds to Shinto in your country - the traditionally dominant religion whose customs your people are most richly steeped in.
>>
We're living in the most violent and bloodthirsty times that have ever existed. Men would kill other men for a reason in the past, today though men will join the ARMY because they like the idea of killing A-Rabs!! and treating war like a video game or Rambo movie. All community has been sucked out of life and humans see each other as obstacles from their sociopathic world view instead of as friends and kin as they used to.
>>
>>1745151
>nuclear war is inevitable and could easily happen in our lifestimes
>>
Tribalism is the biggest inner demon humanity has and should be fought at every turn.

Also "pride" (cultural, racial, national, religious, ancestral, etc) is a spook.
>>
File: hypocrite sjw.png (697KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite sjw.png
697KB, 800x600px
>>1747175
ah yes it's wrong to convert to Shinto because Japanese is one of the holy cultures unaffected by the evil of the white man.
but it's totally fine to convert to islam or Buddhism.

you sure you don't think it's cultural appropriation. it sure sounds a lot like it.
>>
>>1747290
Tribalism is a very ancient instinct even insects have it meaning its impossible to get rid of it by any method of natural selection.
>>
>>1747295
Pretty sure blacks never invented dreadlocks.
>>
>>1747302
That's why it's an inner demon.
>>
>>1747252
This is a well shared thought and a lot of people agree so.

IMO, as long as we have them, then we will use them.
>>
>>1747302
> even insects have it
Any example of so called insect tribalism?
>>
>>1747319
I think a lot of people are willing to accept that it's a possibility.
But the idea of it happening in people's lifetime often seems too apocalyptic for most
>>
>>1747324
Tribalism is the instinct that makes your mindlessly operate with your own species meaning its one of our earliest instincts. Because humans are more complex than simple mammals our tribalism becomes more selective towards our races or ethnic groups. Wolves also treat dogs like shit despite being the same species.
>>
>>1747309
go ask tumblr. they'd disagree
>>
I really admire America's Founding Fathers. They were deeply flawed and i'm probably talking from wistfulness but the sheer amount of brilliant people all in one place fills me with awe.
>>
File: wojack idea guy.jpg (24KB, 242x244px) Image search: [Google]
wojack idea guy.jpg
24KB, 242x244px
>>1745151
>Autistic opinions you have about life and the world
I think of reality as dark void, with a deep throbbing core far below us, with a crinkling bright lattice applied over it. We can only effect the surface, but in death you fall through into the core.
>>
>>1747295

No, I don't believe in that shit. Shinto is about the Japanese themselves and their country. Being a white Shinto is weeb nonsense, it's like changing your surname on Facebook to Watanabe, or your location to 'Tokyo' when you still live in your parents' house. Let's be honest, if you can have this conversation, your wanting to convert to Shinto has no real spiritual basis, it's LARPing.

I said nothing about Islam or Buddhism. I said, seek the traditional religion of your family, or else the traditional religion of your country. If that's Islam or Buddhism, go for it, but I doubt it is. I think you're stalling an engagement with real spirituality.
>>
>>1747820

This should be received opinion, not autism, and it just shows you how fucking pathetic America has become that you feel so isolated in this.

MAGA
>>
I've no real desire to return to 'traditional' aka victorian values unlike most people here. The greatest civilisations in history have all been degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>1745151
Humans don't deserve to be so successful.
>>
I feel like I have given up each time I say something such as:
>It's okay, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone they can do whatever
>naturally, globalism is a good thing, let's help anyone
>Of course I'm not racist.

Yet I can't stand /pol/ because they're awfully stupid and immature.
>>
>>1747218
It's because you have people like this:
>>1747290
who hates any natural sense of community and thinks that individualism, is to the core, a shining example of decency.
>>
>>1747112
are you saying the first opinion is wrong and the second one is right? cause that is autistic
>>
>>1747218
Men would kill other men in the past just cause they like the idea of killing, but I do think that capitalism has promoted selfishness in modern times.
>>
JFK deserves to be a saint much more than Mother Teresa does.
>>
>>1745262
This isn't autistic, this is a real problem.
>>
While the internet has helped us it's done more harm then good.
The CURRENT model of the way the internet works has ran its course.
Almost every problem has been exacerbated by the internet.
And it's not because of how people are using the internet.
The internet in itself is the 'straw that broke the camels back' in regards to humanity

I came up with this idea because even in third world countries with limited/no access to the internet.
They still suffer at the hands of the internet.
>>
>>1747904
>MAGA
No, don't you dare compare those brave, genius, educated men with that sputtering maniac you see on television. Unless you're being ironic, in which case you caught me.
>>
>>1745157
>ITT: Autistic opinions you have about life and the world
The Truth isn't autistic.
>>
>>1748280

No idea what you mean. I believe both of them.

America ended imperialism because the right to self determination and all that bollocks They still need to protect american interests abroad though, and instead go through corporations, cia and a lot of money to prop up a bunch of strong men who rule well but with an iron fist. However to support them they basically give them a lot of weaponry to use against their people (*which often ends up being used against american interests) but at the same time feel forced to support muh democracy and have to denounce the very guys they are funding.

This neo-imperialism contains all the negatives of imperialism but without the ability to raise the best and brightest of the societies to the bureaucracy and leadership roles.

You arent going to get a Nelson Mandela character from americas influence in Egypt for example.
>>
>>1748477

However bad we might think he is, he's the only one who's going to preserve the achievement of those men. There's no point in holding ourselves aloof as if we didn't know that the people have become dishonest in proportion with the cultural and political leadership they've been getting. Trump is a big glass of prune juice, and if we want the system to function again, we're going to have to swallow him.
>>
>>1747218
We're actually living in the most peaceful times that have ever existed.

>>1748277
Nice strawman.

Tribalism and pride are what cause violence, it's the definition of divisiveness. As humanity as come to accept itself as one global tribe via mass communication and the intermixing of culture, violence and war decreases.
>>
I AM AUTISTIC
>>
>>1745166
Dragon's Dogma sucks balls.
>>
>>1745151
The west is dying from lack of struggle and the corrosive affects of consumerism.
>>
>>1750012
>he's the only one who's going to preserve the achievement of those men
How? Which policy is going to do that? His retarded foreign affairs? His "muh trickle-down" tax plan? It's definitely not his personality. How the fuck will he get the system "working again"?
>>
>>1752539

His wily foreign policy. His low taxes. His classical liberalism. His personality is irrelevant.
>>
>>1752583
>His classical liberalism

Okay now I know you're joking. I should learn to be less retarded and easily baited in the future.
>>
File: MOON!.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
MOON!.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I got a question, how much asses would need to combine until we could shove the entire moon inside? Would humanity be up to the task to do so if the entire moon was coming towards Earth?
>>
SORRY WRONG THREAD FORGIVE ME!
>>
There is no ideology or epiphany you can have to actually exit the cave. Humans are damned creatures.
>>
>>1752664
Moon weighs more than 7b humans. That wouldnt end well.
>>
As an individual I really value individualism and individual liberties, but I think it can get socially damaging and that as a society we need a more collectivist mindset and a more concrete set of values.
>>
>>1752681
Yes, and it has.
>>
Latin Americas problems are in part due to lack of identity and they should embrace their indigenous culture more. Use that as a base to build upon society rather than try and copy the US or let China fuck your shit up.

>tfw no contemporary aztec pyramids in the city or no nationalized official maya writing being used in mexico and guatemala.
>>
>>1752635

I'm not baiting. What would you describe him as if not as a classical liberal?
>>
>>1745151
The nuclear family is a modern degeneration of the extended family/clan structure
>>
Conscious organic life was a complete mistake which creates completely pointless and unneeded suffering, and we should all probably just stop reproducing.
>>
>>1745195
t. Barg Bigernes XDD))))DDD
>>
The world would be much much better off if a large portion of the population died off.
>>
>>1746518
>autism is harmful
It is, aside of a bunch of high functioning circle jerkers that shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>1745607
>he didn't limit his research to just Russia
Except all of his research was done on people in the Russian Empire, mostly Poles, so you're incorrect.
>>
>>1753446
>and we should all probably just stop reproducing.
Stopped reading right there.

Someone should devise a plan where we all drop dead painlessly and instantly.

Ideal case.
>>
I believe that only the mentally weak and inherently evil people are drawn to communism. The world would be much better if everyone with communistic leanings were executed
>>
>>1752635
>>1753358

I repeat: how would you describe Donald Trump if not as a classical liberal?
>>
>>1745271
He may be autistic, but at least he doesn't save a picture twice
>>
>>1745151

Woman lack the cognitive ability to appreciate many of the aspects of life that allows for making informed political decisions.

i.e. woman never evolved to value border protection because it's their biological responsibility, thus they will not make smart decisions about border control, immigration or sovereignty.
>>
File: 1474313873996.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474313873996.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>1753768
Wewewew labby boi
That's some next level silliness right there.
>>
>>1745151
That's actually not a bad idea, OP.

Maybe mine isn't quite autistic, but it's definitely paranoid.

>In the next fifty years, first-world society will collapse, and those who are left will have to rebuild.
>>
>>1745195
settle down, John Zerzan.
>>
I believe religion was created by people who lacked empathy in hopes to get the empathy filled on the right track.
Because the empathy filled can't be trusted with understanding the real CURRENT problems of the world.

Socialism for example. Lets say we did switch to Socialism.
Correct me if i'm wrong on this part.
But from what I understand the general public views socialism as a way to remove 'class warfare'
I disagree. Once the 'honeymoon phase' of a new system in place is over.
We will go back to classes. Their will always be the smarter/funnier/attractive/talented people in the world.
Getting rid of the 'rich' class won't happen through socialism. Because people can still give their money away to other people.
Such as athletes/artists/criminals/cults/etc. The end result being a new 'rich' class and we've changed nothing.
Humans can't be trusted with making the correct decisions.

My point is classes are not an injustice but apart of life.
It's a good we live in a world filled with empaths, don't get me wrong.
The reverse would have meant the end of the world I'm sure of it.
But empathy filled people can't be trusted to figure out what is wrong with the world and how it needs to be solved.

Thoughts?
>>
We are already dead. We've always been dead. This ever evolving moment is all there ever was, and will be.
>>
This is Autism/edgy but i think soceity needs a war every now and then, we used to kill animals everyday and live with the fear of dying, we are past that but those insticts haven't gone away, we still have them, war, and the fear or war, is the only thing that lets us fuction properly.
>>
>>1753688
Authoritarian

Explain how you think he's a classical liberal
>>
>>1745371
...and yet we see peasantry prefer their own families over another, their own villages over another, the people who look similar and speak the same language over others, etc.

Just because they had no intellectual understanding does not mean that they did not have tribalism in their genes.
>>
>>1745610
>not Taoism
>>
>>1745151
Belonging in a society gives you rights but also responsibilities needed to mantain the society that makes those rights possible.

The West is its greatest decadence since the 1700s precisely because people nowadays want more and more rights but are no longer willing to fulfill their social duties needed to mantain them. (Voting responsibly, fulfilling military servicr, getting married, being loyal, having children, paying taxes, getting jobs, working hard, studying hard and so on).

Meanwhile China is surpassing the West in every respect precisely because they still feel that social obligation to contribute to the collective whole.
One only needs to compare how Asians educate their children compared to how we do so to see this.

Excess individualism and hedonism are negative traits, without the cohesive authoritarian peer pressure of "duty" societies grow indolent and weak. This is what is happening to the West and it is akin to the decadence that destroyed Rome.

>>1752721
>Latin America is a homogenous region
>What applies to Mexico must clearly apply to the whole continen
kys
>>
The Bavarian Illuminati had a contingency plan, still exist, have effectively infiltrated all the world's most powerful organizations and literally rule the world as kings.

Through finance and governemnt, but mostly through extremely sophisticated social engineering, they have control of the west and all affiliated nations to a significant degree.

They are forever growing their power and influence, and are only a decade or so away from world domination.
>>
>>1747082
There are already plenty of contenders in the form of Islamic extremists. They're literally the perfect enemy, committing incredibly ruthless, cruel and barbaric acts and advocating ridiculously oppressive restrictions on acceptable behaviour for apparently no other reason than their belief that their god wills it, which is obviously false. So basically no reason at all. Or at least, definitely not the ones they give for their actions. They have literally no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
>>1745609
>It's unique in that it developed under direct influence of the modern nation-state
no that isnt unique, what the fuck is judaism other than fanatic nationalism?
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.