[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Tamerlane > more like Tamerlame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: iUT6qT5.png (333KB, 749x589px) Image search: [Google]
iUT6qT5.png
333KB, 749x589px
> Tamerlane
> more like Tamerlame
>>
File: 1453050169457.png (107KB, 394x257px) Image search: [Google]
1453050169457.png
107KB, 394x257px
>>1738699
>some fucking cripple conquers much of the world
>all I can do is jack off to anime pictures
wew lad
>>
>>1738699
Were they mongols or were they just wewuzing?
>>
>>1738699
You do realize that his name WAS Timur the Lame? Fucking underages shitposting
>>
>OP posts a thread
>more like OP sucks dicks
>>
>>1738779
Tamerlane wewuzed into many roles.
>Rar, I am out to exceed what Genghiz Khan did.
>I am also the sword of Islam btw.
>I am the restorer of Islamic Persian glory too.
>>
>>1738711
cripples aren't stupid, even some uncivilized mongol thugs could figure that out
>>
>Tamerlane controls this much land at his death
>out of all those territories, his dynasty settles in northern India

Explain?
>>
>>1738837
They got their shit kicked in after Tamerlane died, his dynasty ran into Northern India and just happened to get another genius who then started the conquest of India, being more stable than last time so they didn't get their shit kicked in until later.
>>
Why didn't the Mongols go into India?
>>
>>1738837
>settles in northern India

One of the richest regions of the world at that point.

India economically as well as China have traditionally been pretty wealthy until colonialism and industrialization took place.
>>
File: Mughal India-26.jpg (311KB, 1574x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mughal India-26.jpg
311KB, 1574x1200px
>>1738837
When Timmy died, his asshole family carved up his realm amongst themselves almost nigh instantly, though the "main dynasty" controlled Iran. This in turn was ended by Turkic Invaders called the Ag Qoyonulu, who built their own short lived empire.

One fine day, a branch of the Timurid family -Babur's- was ousted out of his comfy little fief in Transoxania by Uzbeks. Babur then led the life of an impoverished mercenary lord fighting for anyone in Central Asia/Iran/Afghanistan. Eventually the cunt landed a cushy job as Governor of Kabul under some Sultan who governed Afghanistan at the time...only for Uzbeks to show up and invade Afghanistan. After fighting wars versus Uzbeks. This made Babur in debt and pissed off at Uzbeks. So one day, Babur gathered his followers and said "we're going to get rid of debt/Uzbeks, lets' carve out a state in Hindustan to facilitate this processes."

tl;dr a broke & evicted branch of the Timurid family created the Mughal Empire.
>>
File: Jalayrids.jpg (63KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
Jalayrids.jpg
63KB, 600x305px
>>1738699
Did he only massacre infidels or did he also make skull pyramids out of fellow Muslims?
>>
File: 1468354758919.jpg (185KB, 587x677px) Image search: [Google]
1468354758919.jpg
185KB, 587x677px
>>1738699
Fuckers always get rekt within the first 100 years in EU4. Can't even stop Persian rebellions
>>
>>1738835
He wewuzed into being Turkic despite being pretty much a mongol.
>>
File: 1455050018614.png (125KB, 912x672px) Image search: [Google]
1455050018614.png
125KB, 912x672px
he wasalso a massive dindu nuffin'

>rapes and pillages half of Asia
>"I-It wasn't my fault they all started it... "

he unironically said this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.