[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Oswald Mosley think of the Irish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 00mosley2.jpg (22KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
22KB, 490x313px
>>
If he was anything like the rest of humanity he probably viewed them as a cancer.
>>
Not OP: Why did the English so despise the Irish?
>>
>>1737549
In the movie, he campaigned to stop the Brits from bullying them before he became Super Saiyan.
>>
>>1737633
Probably because the Irish were mostly Catholic.
>>
>>1737647
Anglo-Irish relations weren't exactly great before the reformation either

>>1737633
The whole dichotomy goes through a whole number of different stages. Religious differences, how the English viewed Irish culture, fears that other countries would use Ireland as a backdoor to attack England, etc.
>>
>>1737633
Having to live near them
>>
File: 1468528780037.png (12KB, 501x677px) Image search: [Google]
1468528780037.png
12KB, 501x677px
>>1737633
They knew the secret of the Emerald Empire.
>>
File: 1385848646432.png (2MB, 776x4346px) Image search: [Google]
1385848646432.png
2MB, 776x4346px
>>1738082
>>
>>1737549
He liked them in the same way he liked every group of people. Mosley actually didn't dislike any groups in particular and advocated that drive towards self-determination; he openly expressed that every country create its own brand of fascism.

Later on, however, I think he claimed that they needed to be absorbed into the UK.
>>
>>1737549
He was a beady-eyed anglo
>>
>>1737633
Northern Ireland is a massive drain on the British Economy. That said it's largely their fault both on the long term and through outsourcing all our industry in the 70s and 80s (granted most businesses that could were leaving because of the Troubles anyway.).
>>
>>1737549
His step son is Irish so I don't think he hated them and his wife was previously married to an irishman.
>>
>>1737549
Why is he so cute
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.