[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeshua

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

If you not believe in God,okay,I don´t ,you believe in what you want.But,if you deny the existence of Christ(Yehoshua),I´m sorry my friend,I go to tell you that you are a idiot.

Because it´s impossible that Christ did not exist.

Waiting counterarguments.
>>
>>1732843
>empty assertions

You need to present an argument before it can be countered.
>>
File: Yeq-Xus.jpg (55KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Yeq-Xus.jpg
55KB, 500x332px
>born in the ME
>he was obiously a white guy
He was a proud Turk you retarded revisionist christian balkan kul shill.
>>
>>1732866
So give me a counterargument.
So I give you my argument.
>>
I think it's impossible to prove or disprove that Jesus Christ existed without quoting sacred texts from Judaism or Christianity. Personally, i believe that he is real and really did do what the scriptures say he did. At the end of the day, it's a matter of faith, which is "things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith." Ether 12:6, Book of Mormon
>>
>>1732843
>be Christian
>watch vanity in other Christian posts
>probably a troll
>hide thread..

At least respect others right to belief man. And if you are gonna bring up God, you should hold your insults and shut them away from your mind.
>>
>>1732906

Not him, but you have not presented an argument. You've presented a conclusion, namely that "Christ existed" but no support for that conclusion other than to declare the opposite impossible.

Let's see some support for that conclusion there.
>>
>>1732937
Okay.You want a argument,so here came one.
How is it possible someone who did not exist, have influenced all of Western civilization?
>>
>>1732906
>So give me a counterargument.

Okay. Green is made from yellow and blue.

Now see if you can guess what argument my reply is a rebuttal to :^)
>>
File: bullshit.png (405KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
405KB, 480x360px
>>1732843

Even Muslims admit Christ existed and so did Romans.

Big whoops.

The key issue was if he was the son of God.

Muslims give a big "NOPE" on this issue.

Considering their book was written directly by God while Christians was written by a council of men claiming spiritual guidance while being directed by a Christian metaphore, if I were religious I'd believe the Muslims first because their books has more authenticity than Chrisitans.

But see my pic.
>>
>>1732954

But Jesus didn't influence Western civilization. Belief in Jesus's existence influenced western civilization. That belief, whether truly founded or not, is the influencing actor, and definitely existed.

The Stab in the Back Myth definitively existed. People believed in it, and it influenced foreign policy, got the Nazis into power and started WW2. By your logic, that proves a Jewish conspiracy forced the German government to throw WW1.
>>
File: 1472768652079.png (120KB, 301x315px) Image search: [Google]
1472768652079.png
120KB, 301x315px
>>1732843
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.