[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Иисус Христос.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Иисус Христос.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>“There is no greater love than this: that a person would lay down his life for the sake of his friends.” John 15:13
>>
Depends on the context
>>
What about the love I feel for myself
>>
>>1731041
Whatever context you feel like.
>>
Who is this steaming seaman
>>
>>1731048

How about a context where today's friends can be tomorrow's enemies?
>>
>>1731045
Self-love is good when you can appreciate yourself for your unique offerings to others, bad when it becomes selfish indulgences and ignorance to the needs of others. This is know by my experience not me telling you to buckle down
>>
>>1731053
God is your eternal friend, and you are your eternal friend. You gotta be straight up with yourself, we gotta be real with ourselves.
>>
>>1731053
Kojima pls go
>>
>>1731061
>God is your eternal friend, and you are your eternal friend.

And what guarantee do you have for this?
>>
>>1731068
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D5wnkFYztI4c&ved=0ahUKEwjb56rD9aXPAhXGWD4KHWwHBYoQuAIIHDAA&usg=AFQjCNEQseLdN17QmqubYJFQufg-V8Gp6g&sig2=jKD5YdKWojwqZQnrv5NsUA
>>
>>1731040
Well, you must really love a person if you're able to ignore our biological instinct for self-preservation and die for the sake of someone else. Can't really think of a better way to show someone you care about them before yourself
>>
>>1731068
Outside of the link ->>1731076, God is the Source for every human soul, and every human soul is a Self. You are your own soul, your own self, and God is the Source for each soul.
>>
>“You are my friends if you will do all that I command you.” John 15:14
>>
I think it's true. You gotta really love someone to do that. Also this quote comes from the same book that said Jesus Christ loved us so much that he willingly laid down his life for us so we can all take it up again after we die like he did.
>>
>>1731040
God is Love, and the greatest act of love in the universe was Jesus dying for all of us, while we were all completely and utterly pieces of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.