[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the precedence for the unity of Moldova (at least the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: romania-regions-map.jpg (216KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
romania-regions-map.jpg
216KB, 700x476px
What is the precedence for the unity of Moldova (at least the western part) Transylvania and Wallachia? Are they in anyways related? I hear that Transylvania is rightful Hungarian clay and has an enclave of Hungarian speakers so why is this territory not with them and the other two states independent?
>>
File: szekler csango népviseletek.jpg (123KB, 342x810px) Image search: [Google]
szekler csango népviseletek.jpg
123KB, 342x810px
It all belongs to the magyar szeklers including their ethnic subgroups such as the csangos, who are also heavily interbred with the black sea germans in moldova which are lutheran just like them for the most part)

Also they are germanic racially speaking

The jews took this clay away from Hungary because they know that hungarians are racially superior and a very healthy and vital people crucial to the survival of europe
>>
>>1728856
>inb4 moldovananon comes in to shitpost about the glory of Moldova
>>
>>1728991
>>1728991
>We wuz roman provinces n shit

Romanians need to embrace nordicism and their true nordic heritage for their nation to prosper
>>
>>1728996
Romanians need to stop being Romanian if they want to prosper
>>
Why is Moldova still independent after the collapse of the Soviet Union?
>>
>>1728987
the jews?
>>
Moldova and Wallachia did have a reason to unite, they were a lot more similar than say, each of them compared to Transylvania

Transylvania should have been independent, the unification happened because there had to be a strong-ish buffer state next to Russia, and today, it's clear as daylight that Transylvania would have prospered a lot more without the dark rromanian communist era which kept on limiting the progress Transylvania used to make

Also this unification enables filthy, stupid and disorderly moldovans and olteans to fuck shit up because Transylvania is the only place with jobs here FUCK OFF ROMANIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1731137
I would be so happy if we kicked transylvania out. You are litteraly the region with the worst people.
>>
>>1731158
aaaaaah ce m-as bucura

tipati-ne dracu la bozgori <3
>>
>tfw enclave of moldovans in your town
>you go to school with them
>be 16
>dating 14 year old 10/10 eastern euro qt
>she cucks you for a 24 year old who has his own flooring company and drives an M3
>her parents approve of this
>>
>>1731160
>speaking native language in an English only board
Ardeleni ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>1731168
>ne chinuim sa spiching pă ingliș cu bozgori fix pe un bord mongol de cusut fete de masa

mars d-aci cu tat cu mema ta de 9gag
>>
File: HUNGARISM_INTESIFIES.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
HUNGARISM_INTESIFIES.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
>>1728987
>>
>>1731278
>pă
Nu îs din sud.
>ne chinuim
A da am uitat, vă e greu să vorbiți în Română, normal că abea de vorbiți engleză.
>>
File: 1474551825154.jpg (50KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474551825154.jpg
50KB, 366x500px
>>1728987
>>
>>1731573
"litteraly" ni-i greu

da la tăț ni greu, cum o zis odata un intelept
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.