[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really happened to the Native Americans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lx8pmuXNUq1qi8jcb.jpg (75KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx8pmuXNUq1qi8jcb.jpg
75KB, 475x358px
The other day I was looking up minority populations in the US. At the last census in 2010 Indians (Feather not dot) were a whopping 0.9%. I dont recall of the top of my head what the number was when they were at their lowest, ( I believe it was a few hundred thousand) but seriously what the fuck gives. Even at current the population growth rate there should be more of them then 3-5M. Makes no fucking sense. I got to thinking my great great grandpa was some sort of redskin (forget the tribe) and he married white. I look of rates of interracial marriage and for Indians they're over 50%. Did they nearly bang themsleves white after the genocide, plague or whateverthefuck or is there another explanation as to why their population has grown at such a slow rate.
>>
My great great grandma morning star fucked some white dude aka my great great grandpa affectionately named white bread so on and so forth and when i ask anyone who knows anything about them "what tribe?" all i get in response is "morning star"
>>
>>1724790
Native Americans will be extinct in America until Mexicans owe up to the fact that they're more native than the fuckers from that Buzzfeed video.
>>
>>1725109
So natives will reclaim the demographics in the US again? I mean theyll be different natives, but natives nonetheless.
>>
>>1724790
They got gunned, germed, and steeled.
>>
If that's true I guess I'm not seeing it. I mean I guess the Aztecs and who ever may have been pretty similar genetic makeup wise to their northern counterparts and just so happened to get fucked by Spanish speaking dudes both literally and figuratively, but my Mexican friends look nothing like native Americans. That's like saying that Call Center Indians are the same as Chinamen because they're both Asian IMO.
>>
>>1724790

They have a perennial problem with whisky dick. And if you can't get it up, you can't have babby.
>>
Im half White half Asian so I can tell dude in post has some White blood

Can you White guys tell?
>>
>>1725200
Guy in the OP is Italian.
>>
>>1725234

Italian???

Norwegian, German, English, Native in some variation. I'm pretty sure I would qualify as a mutt.
>>
>>1724790
Same thing that will happen to all demographics eventually, a case of everybody fucking everybody.
>>
>>1725188
Alcohol really fucks them up as well as the federal/state/reserve jurisdiction being completely fucked up in regards to crime.

It's a fucking mess if a crime between two people is done if it falls under state, federal or reserve jurisdiction (based on what the victim and perpetrator were) and reserves are very limited in how long they can punish anyone. Best they can do to criminals inside and outside reserves within reserves is a light slap on the wrist.
>>
>>1725305
>Italian???
Italian. Crying Joe is literally Italian. He's not native at all.

>>1725607
>Alcohol really fucks them up
That's an understatement. Some of the Eastern tribes can tolerate it, but the Western Tribes are biologically incapable of breaking down alcohol quickly. They get intoxicated easily and remain so for significant periods of time compared to Europeans. Not entirely sure why. Most of them had access to Central Mexican trade either individually or through intermediaries which meant they had access to pulque so they should have adapted.
>>
>>1725653
He's native to Italy
>>
>>1725162
I wish I could strangle you.
>>
THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND THIS LAND IS MY LAND FROM CALIFORNIA TO THE NEW YORK ISLANDS!
>>
They got moved by people who took their land. Before Europeans took X tribe land, X tribe took Y tribe land. Europeans just get shit for it because dey wite. After Europeans moved in, they got pushed to the edges of society, and were allowed to die out.
>>
File: Dana Loesch.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dana Loesch.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>1724790
I have ancestors that were Sioux.

When the Americans came here, many were already in my area were married to whites. The tribe in my area had tall, strong men, and very beautiful women (pic related is mixed).

Many just went to the reservation in Oklahoma. And their culture here died. But the Sioux, especially the tribe I had ancestors in were not the peaceful, muh indigenous nawledge tribes you'll see in Hollywood.

Historically, you can look at Native American culture at about 10,000 years ago, and it was more advanced than it was 1,000 years ago. Like there was this vast, sweeping cultural decline in every single culture here, before the Europeans came.

There were massive empires and more advanced cultures than most know about though. But they all crumbled, and never returned.

As for what happened to all of them, I never believed there were 200 million native Americans in the US, at any point in history. I definitely don't believe that the Europeans who came here made a progressive genocide of 200 million people. If so, it was the slowest genocide in history.

tl,dr: it's a shitty situation for Native Americans, mostly.
>>
>>1725109
>>1725162
>until Mexicans owe up to the fact that they're more native than the fuckers from that Buzzfeed video.
>but my Mexican friends look nothing like native Americans.

>tfw legit half native Mexican.
>uncle looks like a big fucking Apache
>Grandma was a full blooded native
>dad is easily 70% native
>tfw I live my ancestors native continent
>mfw my people still number over a hundred thousand
>mfw feels good being native

suck it yuros
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.