[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was life like for French citizens under Nazi occupation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What was life like for French citizens under Nazi occupation?
>>
>>1723197
The same as right now in US occupied Germany, except there was some resistance (a thing you can't except from Germans)
>>
>>1723217
>there was some resistance
kek
>>
Somewhat related question: why did the Germans decide to occupy half of France but not the whole thing?
>>
>>1723228
Nothing huge, like 10% of the pop
Still better than the 0% of the German pop currently resisting US occupation
>>
>>1723230
They couldn't stand the smell
>>
>>1723230
Top half was strategically important for resources and for launching an attack against the UK

Bottom half was strategically irrelevant so they let Petain's government take care of it
>>
>>1723217
>>1723235
You're baiting too hard
>>
>>1723230
They did end up occupying the whole thing in November 1942 after the Allies occupied French North Africa. But before that, it wasn't militarily important, so why waste money and manpower occupying it when you can just have a puppet regime do it for you?
>>
>>1723249
>baiting
>>
>>1723197
More like why didn't the nazis take the rest of France?
>>
>>1723252
Vichy was an unreliable puppet
They fought the Japs in Asia and destroyed their own fleet when Germany came for it (thus saving England from invasion)
>>
>>1723217
>>1723235
>current US occupation of Germany

Are you serious or are you baiting? Wait... Could you be from a parallel universe? or is it the Mandela effect?
Fuck you
>>
>>1723392
>Wait... Could you be from a parallel universe?

German here, are you?
I live near an US base and see US troops all over the city on a daily basis
>>
>>1723392
Germany is our colony desu
>>
File: 1473117893113.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1473117893113.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>>1723217
hahahahahah uboated :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.