[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't some other country come in to fuck Japan up during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Sengoku_period_battle.jpg (167KB, 590x828px) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku_period_battle.jpg
167KB, 590x828px
Why didn't some other country come in to fuck Japan up during the Sengoku period?
>>
>>1717207
None of them could or wanted to.
>>
Japan has literally nothing worth having except qt Jap women.
>>
Because it's far as fuck from anybody even capable of mounting a force that could accomplish that and typhoons
>>
File: B5sbXkoCIAEbwTe.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B5sbXkoCIAEbwTe.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>1717211
They're overrated
>>
>>1717215
nothing some makeup and having fucking eyebrows can't fix
>>
>>1717207
Because it would be strategically unsound and would never work
>>
>>1717207
Western Imperialist nations already had trade colonies established throughout China and the rest of Eastern Asia. Cornering the Japanese Islands wouldn't have benefitted anyone besides maybe the Russians. They are also lacking in valuable resources such as fucking good iron and gold.
The United States and Japan also had good relations with each other, so perhaps that also affected things?
>>
>>1717215
With makeup she'd probably be 8/10. And yeah, she'd need eyebrows too
>>
>>1717228
>The United States and Japan also had good relations with each other
during the sengoku jidai period? the united states wasn't even around.
>>
>>1717245
I'm sure there were some other states that were united at the time
>>
>>1717228
I'm guessing you don't know when the Sengoku Jidai was.

It's the 1500's m8. The United States weren't a thing.
>>
>>1717248
>
>
>
>>
>>1717215
They look scary when they're not looking happy
>>
>>1717207
japan had little to trade, they also had naval superiority.

china only had a few periods in the early bronze age of aggressive expansionism.

qin dynasty was aggressive, but also mongolian. the mongolians were the only really aggressive east asian power, and it was not possible to efficiently ship an army of horses by sea due to reasons involving feed, the horses dying of disease, lack of sufficient numbers of horses per ship, etc.

the one time they tried, they were wrecked by a typhoon because they were too stupid to understand weather patterns, and htey never tried again
>>
>>1717248
the united kingdom wasnt around yet
>>1717250
oh you
>>
>>1717207
No one was around to do it really. Russia didn't reach the pacific until the mid 1600s, Korea was too small and probably not interested, and Ming dynasty China had a series of emperors who didn't give a fuck about much and the dynasty was declining in general. Spain was busy conquering the New World, consolidating it, and fighting numerous wars in Europe. Portugal was the same deal except they got conquered by Spain at one point.
>>
>>1717254
sorry, I meant to say qing and manchu, who weren't dissimilar
>>
>>1717245
>sengoku jidai period

Step it up senpai.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.