[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Judaism, Islam and Christianity considered different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1468634707562.jpg (261KB, 1012x996px) Image search: [Google]
1468634707562.jpg
261KB, 1012x996px
Why are Judaism, Islam and Christianity considered different religions? Shouldn't the latter two just be considered Judaic heresies? They all worship the same god, they just disagree about the prophets and which doctrine to accept; isn't that basically just heresy?
>>
>>1713372
>Why are Judaism, Islam and Christianity considered different religions?

BECAUSE THEY ARE THREE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS.

>Shouldn't the latter two just be considered Judaic heresies?

NO.

>They all worship the same god, they just disagree about the prophets and which doctrine to accept...

NO; JUDAICS WORSHIP YHWH/JUPITER, AND THE DEMIOURGOS IALDABAOTH; MOHAMMEDANS WORSHIP ALLAH/SATURN; CHRISTIANS WORSHIP GOD.
>>
"Judaism", as the term is used today, means an off-shoot of Phariseeism based on the Talmud (written a few hundred years after Christ).
>>
>>1713372
1/10
>>
>>1713383
Gnosticism leads to Hell
>>
>>1713372

In a sense they're pretty much subsections of Abrahamic faith with seperate sub sections.
>>
>>1713383
>JUDAICS WORSHIP YHWH/JUPITER
>MOHAMMEDANS WORSHIP ALLAH/SATURN
Explain
>>
>>1713502

EXPLAIN WHAT?
>>
>>1713507
How Jews worship Jupiter and how Muslims worship Saturn
>>
Mostly because of self-identification. They're all bs anyway. Also poor thread, 3/10
>>
>>1713520
He's a wolf amongst the sheep, ignore him
>>
>>1713520

I DO NOT COMPREHEND WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE ASKING.
>>
>>1713548
Explain how YHWH is Jupiter and Allah is Saturn
>>
>>1713562

ETYMOLOGICALLY, AND MYTHOLOGICALLY, THE CORRESPONDENCES INDICATE THE MUTUAL IDENTITY OF YHWH, AND JUPITER, AND OF ALLAH, AND SATURN.

PRESUPPOSING THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPREHEND, YOU COULD LEARN THIS EVEN FROM THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES; DO NOT BE LAZY.
>>
>>1713611
Wikipedia says nothing of the sort.

How do you figure they are etymologically related?
>>
>>1713611
>etymologically Allah is Saturn
Literally no knowledge of Arabic whatsoever. Allah, from al ilah, means "the God". Same name is used by Arab Christians, pre-islamics, and anyone else speaking Arabic.
>>
>>1713383
How do you figger xtians worship 'god', but the jews, whom jesus was one, don't?
>>
>>1713622

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE.

"ALLAH" DERIVES FROM ARAMAIC "ALLAHA", WHICH IS ALSO THE SOURCE OF HEBREW "ELOH"; THESE ARE ALSO COGNATE WITH GREEK "ILOS"/"ILUS", WHICH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR THE BEING ALSO KNOWN AS "SATURN", OR "KRONOS".
>>
>>1713642
Except you are ignorant here. If you even look at wikipedia, you can see that Arabic and Aramaic have a common ancestor, but the one does not derive from the other. Much like you and I don't derive from chimps, but we derive from a common ancestor. Besides, a shared word for a concept or individual does not necessarily indicate commonality of concept. I call my mother mom. You probably call your mother some word that's etymologically related to that. I am fairly sure that we don't have the same mother.
>>
>>1713642
Isa was Saturn. The reasons the pagans didn't put up a fight was because the Great Year occurred, and they knew that Kronos died and was replaced the last time it happened, so would Zeus and the other gods be replaced.
>>
>>1713372
t. Jew
>>1713383
t. Christcuck
>>
>>1713667
>pagans didn't put up a fight.
This is a Christian meme. Christianity was spread by the sword as much as any other religion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Christianity
>>
>>1713642
OH MY GOD THAT MEANS ELOHIM IS ALLAH
>>
>>1713681
Jesus confirmed for having called upon Allah on the cross, according to the bible.
>>
>>1713642
>GREEK "ILOS"/"ILUS", WHICH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR THE BEING ALSO KNOWN AS "SATURN", OR "KRONOS".

Nope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilus
>>
le cuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.