[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is god wearing clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

why is god wearing clothes
>>
>>1712798

Because that's not really God, it's just a computer LED rendered reproduction of a fresco painting meant to depict God.
>>
>>1712798

THAT IS NOT A DEPICTION OF GOD, BUT OF YHWH/JUPITER.
>>
>>1712839

ARE YOU OKAY? IS YOUR KEYBOARD BROKEN?
>>
>>1712798
forget clothes
why would he be some old bearded dude
>>
>>1712845
It's not a literal depiction, retard.
>>
>>1712841
NO. RATHER, HIS AUTISM IS FUNCTIONING AT FULL WORKING ORDER.
>>
>>1712839

GO AWAY AUTISTIC MEXICAN
>>
>>1712798
Why is God lying on top of a pile of naked dudes?
>>
>>1712851
>implying that makes the question less valid or important
>>
Adam and Eve were naked because of their ignorance. Once they had knowledge of good and evil it also created within them to desire to be clothed, for they now knew shame and embarrassment. In fact, Adam mentioning his nakedness was how God sniffed them out.

God of course, has knowledge of good and evil. And perhaps the clothes were meant to signify that. It could also just be to make him appear more dignified. Probably a bit of both.

>"And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"
>>
>>1712798
None but St. Mary may view the Holy Dong
>>
>>1712907
He should've already known the instant they did that
In fact he should've known they were going to do that
>>
>>1712798
It's a B R A I N
>>
>>1712907
>Sniffed them out

Isn't he supposed to know everything about everything? Wouldn't he know already? Or is he omniscient Dr. Manhattan style where even though he knows he still has to go through the motions?
>>
cuz god is a fabrication created by the human mind and can take whatever form we want him to

michaelangelo wanted him to wear clothes, and so he did
>>
>>1712798
Because he's a manifestation of the human psyche. We wear clothes, so God does.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.