[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you want to be buried, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How do you want to be buried, /his/?
>>
File: 1449412497567.jpg (255KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449412497567.jpg
255KB, 1200x900px
>>1709638
just burn my body and release my ash in space. graves are waste of space
>>
dumped in the nearest ditch
>>
File: fighter jet.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fighter jet.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>1709638
>buried
Cremated and scattered in the ocean by aircraft. Preferably by a F18
>>
Honestly I'd like to be wrapped in linen, buried, maybe have a sapling planted over me. Nothing crazy, no need to embalm or cremate, just a nice, simple burial.
>>
>buried
Why? I don't particularly care what happens to my remains, but I might as well give it to medical science, maybe someone else can benefit from it. It does no one any good sitting in a box underground.
>>
File: sutton hoo burial.gif (185KB, 448x445px) Image search: [Google]
sutton hoo burial.gif
185KB, 448x445px
>You will never be buried in a comfy longboat with 5 of your best concubines and your loyal horse-brah at your side

Why even try brahs?...
>>
>>1709638
Throw my body outside the city walls so wild animals can feast on me. And give me a stick so I can chase them away.
>>
I've always said I want the cheapest possible burial/disposal of my corpse.
So probably have it donated to science.
>>
>>1709657
>>1709676
>Donating your corpse to science for "progress"

Tip tip m'fellow redditors
>>
I don't really give a shit tbqh
>>
I want my ashes to fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
>>
>>1709638
Cut my life into pieces
>>
>>1709638
I'm gonna hide myself in the woods and kill myself inside a suit of armor.
Still working on the equipment for that enhanced spooking.
>>
Freeze a sample of my dna, and maybe perserve my brain in the hopes that some future incarnation of "me" might be revived by magical supertech.

I donate the rest of my body to hospitals/labs or maybe to be preserved in one of those body exhibitions.
>>
I dont really give a shit. Cremating is probably the best way to go.
>>
>>1709638
Buried in a cemetary near my hometown ofcourse.
Also the imam of the local mosque should cite the quran while I'm being buried.
>>
https://urnabios.com

>The Bios Urn is a fully biodegradable urn designed to convert you into a tree after life. Mainly composed of two parts, the urn contains a seed which will grow in the name of your loved one. Bios Urn turns death into a transformation and a return to life through nature.
>>
>>1709672
Imma put that stick on your butthole, take a picture and post it everywhere m8 since you dont mind what happends to you once you die lol

>But how will you use the stick if you are unconscious, anon?

Is that what you wanted to see faggot?
>>
>>1709638
sprinkle my ashes over my daughter's pussy
>>
>>1709638
bury me in my ancestral tomb with my 6 choicest concubines
>>
>>1709638
In the ground at my local gravesite
What sort of stupid question is this
>>
>>1709638
Well I'd like to live for ever, upload my conscious to a computer, be cyrogenically frozen, or have my brain preserved and operate a robot version of myself
In lieu of that, I always thought mummification was cool. Mummified in a mausoleum or crypt so I can be forever remembered my by posterity. Or mounted on a stone throne with a crown, sword, and jeweled goblet, surrounded by treasure
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.