[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make liberal ideas of equality prominent and authoritative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: POLITIX.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
POLITIX.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Make liberal ideas of equality prominent and authoritative in campuses across the western world
>Promote the arts and humanities as being 'very smart' and important
>Nonenglish speakers will attempt and fail the humanities courses because they don't have the necessary language skills
>Allow the useful idiots (sjw's if you're 12) to kick up a stink about 'institutional racism' and 'patriarchy' making courses too hard for the browns
>Say 'Oh well guess we have to make the courses easier and more accessible to nonenglish speakers', and then do as much.
>You now own a completely legal and legitimised diploma mill where you can charge 100k+ to babysit manchildren and give them busy work
>Anyone who calls you out is a racist misogynist homophobe
>>
>>1709379
>Babbys first realization
>>
>Anyone who calls you out is a racist misogynist homophobe
Shouldn't be a racist misogynist homophobe, kek.
>>
America unis are charging $200k for a diploma (with the government guaranteeing all of the loans btw) so they can pay their division I football coaches $1 million a year, build a new stadium every five years, and dole out full scholarships to Shitavious and Detrayius to chase around a ball. Ameriblubber universities are literally structured around sports.

Everyday it surprises me that ameriblubbers aren't rioting in the street about it (what's even worse some defend this system cause "fuck those yuuurrropean faggy liberals with their free college")

kek
>>
>muh institutional boogeyman
>If I greentext that makes it true
>hehehe I am so smart

Cool story bro. Maybe one day you'll mature out of your pathetic existence.
>>
>>1709379
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>1709410
People are willing to pay that much because non-English-speaking universities are demonstrably inferior. You are literally no better than a mentally handicapped person if you attend anything less than a top 25 university, and wealthy people realize this.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2016/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank_label/sort_order/asc/cols/rank_only
>>
>>1709412
this mad
>>
>>1709417
What uni did you go to?
Do you have a degree?
>>
Must suck only being accepted into a third rate university. I went to a very highly rated and left leaning university, and while they were accommodating, like say repeating things and answering questions, if the ESLs couldn't do the work or write an essay, sucks to be them.
>>
>>1709417
My uni is on that list but I got a worthless humanities degree. I'm doing it over again to become a STEMfag, and even if I end up in a second rate university, say top 100 world wide, I'll probably still make more money.
>>
>>1709379
>actual liberal (not meme definition) ideas of small government and deregulation cause 100k+ degrees
>blame it all on some campus kooks and throw in some bullshit about spoopy strawman stringpullers
>>
>>1709417
>école Polytechnique
>31

W...what?
>>
>throughout the western world
Fuck off anglo, the rest of us are okay
>>
>>1709813
I work in a university career services centre (I'm 32), and the number of STEMgrads who find themselves 'underemployed' always makes me chuckle a little. They come back from their first internship, look into their crystal ball and realize, actually, they don't like what they see. I also consult with PhD students about various things too.

This "MUH STEM GOAT TIER" shit really needs to end already. Unless you're a Chinese grad student being sent over to learn western-ways so you get a cushy job when you come back to China, so what? The industrial era of the west is coming to a close. There will always be some light industry, or for key industries and R&D, but frankly the west has no use for most of the thousands of STEM grads every year. It's sort of like how law degrees were over-promoted in the 80s and 90s, and there is now a glut of useless lawyers on the 'market'.

End of the day, only a minority of STEM-fags will be making 6 figures doing state-of-art cutting-edge shit. The vast majority will be grunts toiling away in a lab or test centre running diagnostics on tiny cogs, being paid reasonably well for it, but probably hating their jobs after 5 years or so. I see this often.

Yes, it is arguably 'better' than toiling in starbucks or a grocery store with a dramatic stage design, social work or communications studies degree, but hardly anything to brag about it.
>>
>>1709886

Lol, this post made me laugh, in a good way anon, I'm not insulting or arguing with you.

I'm sure at work you are actually really helpful and full of advice and prepared to nourish the hopes and dreams of aspiring under-graduates. But it just made me chuckle to imagine a careers adviser who actually spoke to students like that.

You could even make a film of it, in the same genre as Bad Teacher, Bad Santa, Bad Moms etc. Bad Careers Adviser.
>>
>>1709886
this applies to everyone

even humanities majors can be trained for most STEM jobs, it's just that STEM students are generally smarter/better slaves

the fact of the matter is there are no new jobs. if you want to be self-employed though, STEM helps. also, as time marches on, the chances that tax cages are going to be erected around the few remaining lucrative obs are high. notice how they try and fence all the tech jobs into high tax areas? that's not a coincidence.

that said, with a reformed education system, STEM could be useful again. so could a lot of useless humanities too.

but it's not going to happen. they want to create slaves ou of us even if its lows the economy
>>
>>1709843
This is a Burger university index, what did you expect?
>>
>all minorities are first generation immigrants

A+
>>
>>1709971
>I'm not insulting or arguing with you.

it's funny how people have to actually outright say this to others since regular interaction on 4chan is argumentative
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.