[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truly the epitome of the 'Aryan' race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (36KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
36KB, 468x500px
>>
>>1705483
>Never served in the armed forces
>Still wore a Stalhelm
Fucking Himmler man.
>>
File: 1465320853048.jpg (67KB, 532x620px) Image search: [Google]
1465320853048.jpg
67KB, 532x620px
>filename
>>
This twinky looking dork actually managed to convince people of an 'Aryan' race and that he was a leader of it LOL!

When did you realize nazis and neo-nazis were losers?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (18KB, 238x292px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
18KB, 238x292px
LOL

Look at him, and you're telling me he actually convinced thousands to fight for him?

LOL, Human beings are stupid
>>
Truly, the epitome, of the white so called 'Aryan' race.
>>
This is why I'm always bordering on hysterical laughs when someone tells me that neonazis, or even /pol/ would ashame true nazis.

True nazis were a really spergy kind, and it's no wonder that the prussian nobility despised them.

All of Hitler's staff were huge degenerates too, much like how it is with /pol/ now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekZHDiXOws

vid related
>>
File: 5175.jpg (12KB, 271x384px) Image search: [Google]
5175.jpg
12KB, 271x384px
lel what a little dork
>>
>>1705487
Truly his autism was boundless.
>>
>>1705483
the aryan race would come after the eugenics program was complete
>>
>>1706645
he's cute
I wanna kiss him on the cheeks and tell him to do well in school :3
>>
>>1706645
>Nazis were literally THAT KID
>>
one of my mates looks exactly like Himmler
>>
>>1705499
He looks like an annoying middle manager and a wet blanket lame dork to boot.
>>
File: 1806041521_b1f2b09a40.jpg (42KB, 423x394px) Image search: [Google]
1806041521_b1f2b09a40.jpg
42KB, 423x394px
so this is why they acted so edgy and put skulls on their caps and wore all black
>>
>>1705483
>Hitler was so autistic he literally believed Nordics are descendents of the Kermani tribe of Persians who he called the Germanii
>>
>>1706824
HOL UP
>>
>>1706830
SO YOU WAS SAIYAN
>>
>>1706860
ZAT WE WAS ARYANS N SCHEISSSSEEEEE
*guns down jew*
>>
>>1706645
Looks like a kid who would get bullied a lot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.