[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (408KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408KB, 960x672px
I don't get it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_the_Bold

>Making a last effort, Charles formed a new army and arrived in the dead of winter before the walls of Nancy. Having lost many of his troops through the severe cold, it was with only a few thousand men that he met the joint forces of the Lorrainers and the Swiss, who had come to the relief of the town, at the Battle of Nancy (5 January 1477). He himself perished in the fight, his naked and disfigured body being discovered some days afterward frozen into the nearby river. Charles' head had been cleft in two by a halberd, lances were lodged in his stomach and loins, and his face had been so badly mutilated by wild animals that only his physician was able to identify him by his long fingernails and the old battle scars on his body.
>>
>>1701957
>long fingernails

What
>>
>>1701887
kek'd hard
>>
>>1702552

>4 posts
>3 posters

Bro, please.
>>
>>1702629
OP here, that wasn't me I swear!
>>
File: 1468176748094.jpg (111KB, 960x571px) Image search: [Google]
1468176748094.jpg
111KB, 960x571px
>>1702629
>>1702641
>>1702552
One of you is a samefag, and are gonna get the samefag treatment
>>
>>1701887
requesting bulgarian version of this.
>>
File: 1474039695469.png (405KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
1474039695469.png
405KB, 960x672px
>>1703721
here ya go
>>
>be some fucking weirdo who murders and rapes dudes
>protected from all this shit because he's a medici
>act like tough shit whole life
>get hired by >H>R>E to fight
>killed by a fucking cannon to the knee

This thread is now about instances of poetic justice in history.
>>
>>1703740
fucking hell this shouldnt be as funny as it is
>>
>>1701957
I think you mean Charles the Brash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.