[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /his/! You became the undisputed dictator of Historistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: historistan.png (10KB, 757x533px) Image search: [Google]
historistan.png
10KB, 757x533px
Quick /his/! You became the undisputed dictator of Historistan and you have to create a new constitution.
What do?
>>
>>1698157

If I'm a dictator, why do I need a constitution at all?
>>
>>1698160
Because you are a good person you care about your people.
>>
>>1698162

So? I'm still apparently an authoritarian. I'll just go with enlightened despotism. Fuck creating anything that can even theoretically trammel my authority.
>>
>>1698157
Nothing, I retire to my harem until an uprising happens then I kill myself
>>
>>1698157
>Article 1: the dictator shall be awarded an unalienable 50000000$ from the treasury
>Article 2: the dictator is and shall always be immune from prosecution
>Article 3: no articles of this constitution may be lawfully altered
>Article 4 and beyond: to be determined after a nice long constituent assembly
>>
>>1698157
Why "istan"?
>>
>>1698570
memes
>>
>>1698570
Because, let's be honest, it's going to be a shithole.

>>1698157
First, I order all gold to be turned in. Then I will abdicate and leave the country with my gold, because I don't actually want to have to rule because was soll nicht alles Meine Sache sein? and so on tbqh.
>>
> written constitution
>>
Firstly, I would outlaw marriage.
>>
Just write some decrees, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>1698157
take the US constitution and bill of rights and then add limits to lobbying and corporate interferance
>>
>>1699468
>having a non-written constitution
get with the time britain
>>
I'd expedite the process and use a religious book as a constitution

Ain't nobody got time to write no goddamn constitution
>>
I'll defer to meme black science man here.
>>
>>1699663
>religious book as a constitution
already doomed, fuck why do GODKEKS wish so hard to ruin everything.
>>
>>1698157
literally eat cake
>>
>>1698436
Secretary of the Treasury here. I have bad news ...
>>
File: qwe.png (12KB, 1257x681px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.png
12KB, 1257x681px
r8
>>
Limited government

right to bare arms

then abdicate my power and become a florist
>>
Basically the US constitution, but with the head of the legislature and the head of the executive sharing the role of head of state, like with Roman consuls.

The legislative leader is intended to be a political hack, the executive leader is intended to be an arch bureaucrat.

Oh, and something good like approval voting rather than First Past the Post.

Oh, and no electoral college.

Also, maybe make government agencies directly responsible to Senate subcommittees as opposed to the executive.
>>
just copy Switzerland
>>
>>1700041
Nice one, my property.
>>
US Constitution except alternative vote rather than first past the post.

Also, no electoral college.

Finally, mandatory conscription nationwide, and everybody keeps their rifle if they chose to after their service.

Also add in an Equal Rights Amendment

Think that bout does it. I retire taking a wealthy amount of land and go off to the frontier after organizing counties into provinces and stuff and they vote in their first leaders.
>>
Separation of corporation and state.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.