[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adolf Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Adolf Hitler.jpg (18KB, 225x356px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.jpg
18KB, 225x356px
Was Hitler a psychopath or just a crazy man?
Psychologists.Help me.
>>
>>1695360

1. NEITHER.

2. "CRAZY" DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING CONCRETE.
>>
>>1695364
Neither?!
So what he was?Just a nationalist?!
>>
>>1695360
He was a shitty artist.
>>
Crazy in a colloquial sense. He probably had a mental disorder of some variety or another, but he was in rational control of his actions (as much as any human being can be said to be).

Don't give him an excuse by calling him insane. He was a shitty human being (before any spookbusters come here, I'm making this judgement out of my own egoism, a world that tolerates hitler is not in my best interests).
>>
Um didn't he like have a bunch of peace treaty offers and everyone ignored him for some reason and now everyone looks at him like the bad guy but like he was actually trying to make something good before he went nuts
>>
>>1695379
hahahaha.
Come on1
His paintings was not so bad.
>>
>>1695360
He was a racist addicted to Houston Stewart Chamberlain's (a british germaboo) theories, so both.
>>
>>1695378

WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN BY "WHAT WAS HE?"?
>>
>>1695378
WHAT HE WAS
>>
>>1695397
I ask you a question.And you answer me just `NEITHER´.

So i ask you another question:WHAT HE WAS?Understand now?!
>>
>>1695360
It was just a prank bro
>>
>>1695414
HAHAHAHA.
He did not know what he was doing.
>>
>>1695360
Neither. To qualify as a psychopath, you'd have to fulfill a series of criteria that there's no evidence Hitler fulfilled. One of the big ones is an inability to learn from mistakes, which he didn't fulfill. Another is an inability to empathize, which is often manifested as cruelty to animals. Hitler was a vegetarian who loved animals.
Second, "insane" is a legal definition, not a psychological one. But if you're asking if he suffered from some kind of psychosis the answer would categorically be no. He would not have been virtually unable to dress himself in the mornings, nevermind deliver speeches and run a country, if he were in a psychotic break.
So, neither. Hitler was a nationalist and an ideologue, but he wasn't psychopathic or "crazy," as people seem to like to portray him today. It's probably more frightening that he was basically completely normal
>>
>>1695427
If anything Hitler was probably just autistic
>>
>>1695381
>a world that tolerates hitler is not in my best interests
Jew?
>>
>>1695512
Fuck you, stormcuck! The first country the stormfags invaded was Germany. Period.
>>
>>1695381
So yes. Jude
>>
>>1695427
>but he wasn't psychopathic or "crazy," as people seem to like to portray him today. It's probably more frightening that he was basically completely normal

Complete bullshit. Hitler would have diplomats play with toys alongside him, a complete sperg socially, was prone to violent tantrums, and late in the war was commanding imaginary armies on a map.

>inb4 muh meth
The daily dose given to him by his quack doctor was moderate at best, and was prescribed for only a few years of his life.

>Another is an inability to empathize, which is often manifested as cruelty to animals. Hitler was a vegetarian who loved animals.
Also bullshit. Hitler was more obsessed with himself than anyone else, and would spitefully dispose of what were friends without a second thought. Mentioning his love of animals is dishonest, as people who lack empathy toward people often find it for animals.
>>
Sociopath. He was the product of a shitty child hood and ailing nation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.