[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is European civilization a continuation of Mesopotamian civilization?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1473562998770.png (41KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473562998770.png
41KB, 1357x628px
Is European civilization a continuation of Mesopotamian civilization?
>>
>>1694794
no
>>
>>1694794
yes
>>
>>1694794
maybe
>>
>>1694794
hurr
>>
>>1694794
maybe
>>
>>1694794
I don't know
>>
>>1694794
I don't understand
>>
>>1694794
wtf i hate mesopotamian now
>>
>>1694794
it swung down than back up than down again
a giant pendulum of time with the recessation of the glacial ice ages
and with them the reformation the dominant human special strain
>>
>>1694794
not directly, but there are no direct descendants of it. but it might be the closest descendant of it, as people from that area would eventually leave and become caucasians.

the current inhabitants in the area are the result of later OoA waves of migration.
>>
Greenlandic golden age when?
>>
>>1696806
No not at all where the hell are you getting.good your shut from?
>>
>>1696853
we have direct fucking autosomal DNA evidence that the people from the era are not even directly fucking related to the current inhabitants of the region, because the region was subject to the most intense migration flows on the entire planet.
>>
>>1696879
Fucking what?
>>
Mesopotamia is the place of the spark of civilisation whose fires eventually reached Europe long after thiers was extinguished
>>
>>1697222
>>1696879
Can you point me to this evidence? I am intrigued.
>>
>>1698300
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_Eastancient populations are most closely related to minority populations, who were driven into the hills or swamps after successive invasions. they are often "related" to majority groups because of rapes and interbreeding. the boundary for similarity might be as low as 20% with archaic populations.
>>
>>1694794
European civilization is a continuation of African civilization under the first Pharoah of Egypt.
>>
>>1699486

Fuck off to /pol/ with your we wuz Sumerians bullshit retard.

From you own source:
"A study published in 2011 looking at the relationship between Iraq's Marsh Arabs and ancient Sumerians concluded "the modern Marsh Arabs of Iraq harbour mtDNAs and Y chromosomes that are predominantly of Middle Eastern origin"

"In a 2011 study focusing on the genetics of the Maʻdān people of Iraq, researchers identified Y chromosome haplotypes shared by Marsh Arabs, Arabic speaking Iraqis, Assyrians and Mandeans "supporting a common local background.""

Modern day Iraqis are the descendents of ancient Mesopotamians faggot. The genetic evidence is quite clear.
>>
>>1699757
THE MARSH ARABS ARE NOT THE SAME AS NORMAL IRAQIS YOU RETARD. THEY ARE A SEPARATE RACE AND THAT'S WHY EVERY IRAQI LEADER HAS BEEN TRYING TO EXTERMINATE THEM.

GOOGLE MARSH ARAB YOU FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME DICKHEAD
>>
>>1699823
This
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.