[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could another son of the God be born?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bFrhxbq.png (47KB, 739x598px) Image search: [Google]
bFrhxbq.png
47KB, 739x598px
Could another son of the God be born?
>>
>>1694418
>another
>>
surely god could just do whatever he wants so sure if he feels like it
>>
>>1694418
Which god?
>>
>holy quadrity
>>
>>1694418
The magic number is 5. So yes we still have to wait for the fourth and fifth to complete the hand of God.
>>
>>1694418
They'd have to do another retcon to further divide God.
>>
>>1694418
Several times Jesus is referred to as the only begotten Son of God.

So no. God doesn't just speak for the past and present, but for the future.
>>
>>1694418

Not according to the Nicean creed.

>the only begotten son of God

>>1694423

Not true. God cannot do things that are logically impossible (a square circle) or things that are against God's nature.
>>
>>1694795
Why do you have the preconceived notion that God, a being that created the universe and its rules, is bound by the rules of logic?
>>
>>1694800

Logical might have been the wrong word. A better way to say what I am trying to say is that God can only do what is possible. It is not possible to make a square circle or a say that 1+1=3. These hold up because God created the universe and he created things in a way for these things to be impossible.

Before you say that he could change the physical universe, he could, but God, being perfect, would not change something that he has already created as he created it that way for a reason.
>>
>>1694795
>>1694800
Here we go again
>>
>>1694800
the moment god created the universe he chained himself to the laws he created.
Also god cant sin. So he cant do everything or anything.
>>
>>1694795
>God cannot do things that are logically impossible (a square circle) or things that are against God's nature.
Sure because him having a son in the first place is perfeclty logical.
>>
>>1694850

It does not contradict the laws of our universe. What is wrong with God showing such love?
>>
>>1694418
We are all God's children
>>
>>1694858
If he can have one, he can have many. What is wrong with God showing such love?
>>
File: 1469168556188.jpg (126KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469168556188.jpg
126KB, 960x540px
>>1694418
>another
>>
>>1694418
yeah here i am, i am already born! youre welcome
>>
>>1694418
Your question is a misunderstanding of what 'the Son of God' is.

He is begotten /from eternity/. The Son was not born and not made. It's like asking if God could turn himself into a billion different deities, it's a question which has no actual use and just serves as an intellectual wank.
>>
>>1694884
Not according to God, no.
>>
>>1694840
>Also god cant sin. So he cant do everything or anything.

This is the true part of your post.
>>
>>1694418
God is so damn human
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.