[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Roman Catholic who converted to Protestantism anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: moralfag martin.jpg (508KB, 469x5000px) Image search: [Google]
moralfag martin.jpg
508KB, 469x5000px
Ask a Roman Catholic who converted to Protestantism anything
>>
Nice blog anon, where do I subscribe?
>>
>>1691837
Is that a question?
>>
File: Fucking Protestants.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Protestants.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
No.
>>
what denomination did you join?
>>
>>1691800
Why did you leave the top quality world wide, one true catholic church for a bunch of bumbling moaners who do nothing but circle jerk over Martin the meme man Luther.

This is coming from a non catholic by the way
>>
>>1691800
absouletly heretical

should be crucified
>>
>>1691800
You should study Church tradition and come to Orthodoxy.
>>
you don't "convert" from Catholicism, you only fall from grace
>>
>>1691800
What made you convert? Was it the attractiveness of their ideas or a repulsion for catholics ideas?
Do you live in a predominantly catholic or protestant country?
>>
>>1691800
I'm Catholic but 2bh I'm probably a heretic at this point, I'm better off converting but why should I in the end.
>>
>>1691925
come to orthodoxy
>>
As a non religious person, i feel like you made a mistake, unless you live in an area thats like 100% proddy or something
>>
>>1691800
Why did you do it?
>>
>>1691915
You're never more than one good confession from receiving communion if you're confirmed and baptized
>>
>>1691932
Middle ground: Greek Catholic.
>>
Is converting the right word here?
>>
File: glasses.png (72KB, 900x900px)
glasses.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>1691800
>Ama thread
>OP doesn't answer any questions.
>>
>>1691800
Buddhist here.
Why proddy?
It seems to me that Catholics are more open minded on many more subjects, and thus more welcoming to other people of other faiths and cultures. Which saves more soulsfrom hell.
Where proddies just seem to be more inclusive and by being very strict about the bible, they repel people away from Christianity, thus saving less souls from hell, and adding to the decline of christianity in western culture.
>inb4 proddies say "catholics idol the pope"
proddies arent perfect either,
so it seems to boil down to
>be imperfect proddie, repel others from soul saving
>be imperfect catholic, be open and save others from damnation
Being catholic seems more selfless than being a proddy.
>>
>>1692106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs
>>
>>1692106
>Catholics
>Open
>Literally believe that anything the pope says is the word of god and should thus be believed as such.
>>
>>1692140
i think he means less-literal denominations are more open to science etc.
>>
>>1691854
Presbyterian
>>1691917
>Was it the attractiveness of their ideas or a repulsion for catholics ideas?
Both.
>Do you live in a predominantly catholic or protestant country?
Predominantly Atheist, historically Protestant
>>1691940
He took out my heart of stone and gave me a heart of flesh
>>1692098
Sorry
>>1692106
The Catholic church didn't recognize a heliocentric model until the 1990s
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 1366x768px)
image.jpg
343KB, 1366x768px
Explain this cuck
>>
>>1692202
No. Go away, shitposter.
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 640x1136px
>>1692205
Loser

Here I BTFO PROTNIGGERS again
>>
>>1692216
Is that a question?
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 640x1136px)
image.jpg
304KB, 640x1136px
>>1692220
You refuse to answer my argument

A coward you are to History

Protniggers confirmed for ahistorical
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.