[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the sexual behavior of ancient humans nomadic humans like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 09-prehistory-b.jpg (78KB, 1199x604px) Image search: [Google]
09-prehistory-b.jpg
78KB, 1199x604px
What was the sexual behavior of ancient humans nomadic humans like?
>>
pretty good

t. ancient nomad
>>
>>1687591
according to that picture, there were plenty of butter faces back in ancient times.

Sex was pretty good as long as you closed your eyes and focused on the Queen of England.
>>
>>1687591
It was shit

t. ancient farmer
>>
>>1687597
>>1687635
Just be yourself bros
t. Chad-gar
>>
>>1687591
>ancient humans nomadic humans
>>
>>1687591
Just ask your mother
>>
>>1687591
read clan of the cavebear earths children series by jean auel she describes in it a position the female automatically assumes at command at mens heed
>>
>>1687591
Damn the woman staring at you in the pic is freaky and feels discomforting. The twist in the head feels almost unatural and the face looks like a 50 year old man.
>>
>>1687591
Rape and incest occurred somewhat more often.
Otherwise we've always been the same freaks experiment with whats between out legs.
>>
>>1687629
Hard to not be a butter face when the best mirror you have is a pale of still water.
>>
>>1687591
Depending on where you are, Homo sapiens wasn't the only piece of tail you could fuck back then. Other Homos (kek) could get it too, Neanderthals especially.
>>
>>1687591
They probably fucked goats and sheep because the women were so ugly. Before moralist religions banned bestiality it was easier to get away with without censor.
>>
>>1687591
Nonstop gangrape.
>>
File: BPAF-9000.jpg (140KB, 484x347px)
BPAF-9000.jpg
140KB, 484x347px
>>1687597
>>1687635
>nomad
>farmer
>not berrypicker like their ancestors
>>
I once read that war was one of the main ways to prevent inbreeding. Tribes would probably go to war with each other, steal a couple of women and put a babby in them. With the strongest dude having one or two extra of course.
>>
>>1687591

It's pretty simple, actually.

You see, basically the women were ugly as ass. You know how tribal women basically have just two ropes for tits? Yeah, basically no tits at all would be better. And don't get me started on asses; I mean, it's not like we had toilet paper.

So what you had to do was very simple: get drunk. Really drunk. Like, wake up several months later with an ungodly hangover drunk. At some point, it's assumed that you'll look at your wife and the drunkenness will cloud her hideous features, allowing you to conceive a child.

This is convenient in two ways. One, the human race and your tribe's numbers are further inflated, your line carried on, your legacy assured. Two, if it's a girl, you have a nice fuckbuddy to pay attention to until she hits puberty and further uglifies, at which point you grab the tankard and get back to work with the old ball-and-chain.
>>
>>1691628
>projecting modern day beauty and hygiene standards onto cavemen
anon for all we know the rank smell of swamp ass and sausage tits could have made them hard as diamonds
>>
>>1691644
I know it makes me unzip my dick and im from the present
>>
>>1691644

It didn't, m8, it was foul and we all hated it.

It's even the primary reason for the creation of gods. We all dreamed of a day when we'd die and visit an afterlife unplagued by the stink of women.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.