[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are we going to call the Middle Ages in the future when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2952x1793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2952x1793px
What are we going to call the Middle Ages in the future when they are no longer medieval?
>>
>>1687066
The Dark ages
>>
>>1687066
The middle ages
>>
File: Europe_-50.png (2MB, 1704x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_-50.png
2MB, 1704x1181px
>>1687066
The Gallia-Germania period or something.
GG.
>>
File: kot blini question.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
kot blini question.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
>>1687066
>when they are no longer medieval

???
>>
>>1687066

Ages of Kanz and Niggths
>>
>>1687066
The Capitalist Abrahamic Ages
>>
The ages before constantinople became infected by roaches
>>
The time inbetween the fall of the western roman empire to the fall of the eastern roman empire
>>
What are we going to call this post WW2 era?
>>
File: 1439513840349.jpg (6KB, 152x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439513840349.jpg
6KB, 152x225px
the "middle ages" is a meme created by the contemporaries of the "enlightenment," framing historical knowledge so as to imply that they and their buddies were the grand reset button of culture and that people spent 100s of years sitting on their hands doing nothing of much importance.

I already see texts referring to the period in more accurate terminology. I would say it's the fault of popular culture for the last few centuries viewing the "middle ages" as Aurthur and his round table of knights running around Europe slaying kings and not using soap
>>
The Quarter Ages
>>
>>1687422
"Medieval" means "Middle Ages". At some point this period will no longer be in the middle, kot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.