[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve Charles II mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 13034-004-AB54004A.jpg (19KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
13034-004-AB54004A.jpg
19KB, 232x300px
How can I achieve Charles II mode?
>>
>>1686805
Sister required.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (38KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
38KB, 640x427px
I always viewed him as a tragic character. He was rather aware of his disabilities both physical and mental, yet couldn't do anything as his country collapsed around him. The woman he genuinely loved died soon after their marriage. Friends and relatives used him to gain power. He failed his people and his family though he never stood a chance.
>>
>>1686876
>as his country collapsed around him

He was a better king than his father and his grandfather. Of course it wasn't thanks to him, but his reign wasn't specially bad for anyone.
>>
>>1686893

I suppose you're right in that he didn't stir shit like his predecessors. Still, being unable to produce an heir gave Europe yet another war.
>>
>>1686818
Wont be enough
Chances of birth defects are very low if it's the first generation of incest in a while
Centuries of incest are needed to produce a Charles II
>>
File: Carlos_segundo80.png (31KB, 783x604px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_segundo80.png
31KB, 783x604px
>Hey Charles how many layers of incest are you?
>like maybe 5, or 6 right now my dude
>>
File: 4741074.png (118KB, 493x405px) Image search: [Google]
4741074.png
118KB, 493x405px
>>1686913
>You are like a little peasant
>watch this
>>
>>1686818
More like niece from a cousin marriage required
>>
>>1686876
> He was rather aware of his disabilities both physical and mental
Tell me more
>>
File: 1470382974386.jpg (134KB, 1070x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1470382974386.jpg
134KB, 1070x1388px
Reminds me of pic related

Does Kat Dennings have Hapsburg blood?
>>
>>1686932
It was really the Spanish Habsburgs that got that chin due inbreeding. Austrian Habsburgs looked like normal humans.
>>
>>1686913
>>1686915
mild kek
>>
>>1686943
It was bad luck, Charles V had normal levels of inbreeding for an european noble and he already had the jaw.
>>
File: Obesity-in-Golden-Retrievers.jpg (51KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Obesity-in-Golden-Retrievers.jpg
51KB, 620x330px
Why does severe inbreeding in Doggos produce pic related but relatively mild inbreeding in humans produce barely functional drooling retards?
>>
>>1687090
Because Charles was the product of like 6 generations of brother-sister fucking.

Selective breeding/Eugenics differs in that you don't allow the fuckups to breed (either through culling, sterilization, abortion, or just preventing them from breeding).

There's also a LOT more Doggos, and the breeding of said Doggos came from a much larger pool.

An equivelant to Doggos would be "let's take people from all over Europe and breed them to be really good at smelling things and keep the freaks from breeding, and do it for thousands of years".
>>
>>1687090
>relatively mild inbreeding
>Habsburg

Pick one
Random occasional incest can produce perfectly fine offsprings, but generations of incest in a row gives you Charles II
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.