[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HISTORICAL HATE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: pascal-20.jpg (8KB, 340x313px) Image search: [Google]
pascal-20.jpg
8KB, 340x313px
What are some great historical haters? One of my favorites is Pascal badmouthing Montaigne at every opportunity.
>>
Leibniz and Newton (hating each other) come to mind. Descartes also responded with bizarre vitriol when Hobbes sent some critiques on the Meditations.
>>
File: 1473608170837.jpg (57KB, 727x541px) Image search: [Google]
1473608170837.jpg
57KB, 727x541px
>>
diogenes hating plato
>Plato was discoursing on his theory of ideas and, pointing to the cups on the table before him, said while there are many cups in the world, there is only one ‘idea’ of a cup, and this cupness precedes the existence of all particular cups.
>“I can see the cup on the table,” interrupted Diogenes, “but I can’t see the ‘cupness’.”
>"That's because you have the eyes to see the cup," said Plato, "but", tapping his head with his forefinger, "you don't have the intellect with which to comprehend ‘cupness’.”
>Diogenes walked up to the table, examined a cup and, looking inside, asked, "Is it empty?"
>Plato nodded.
>“Where is the ‘emptiness’ which precedes this empty cup?” asked Diogenes.
>Plato allowed himself a few moments to collect his thoughts, but Diogenes reached over and, tapping Plato's head with his finger, said “I think you will find here is the ‘emptiness’.”
>>
>Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

>You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

>So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Can the Turks ever recover?
>>
File: 1468354758919.jpg (185KB, 587x677px) Image search: [Google]
1468354758919.jpg
185KB, 587x677px
>>1686624
>Be Sultan Mehmet
>recieve some letter from some irrelevant horsefuckers that do the czars dirty work
>read letter "lel fug u faggot"
>shrug it off and g fuck some harem bitches
>years later they get genocided by the same country that they sucked off for the last couple centuries
Sooo badass
>>
>>1687732
cossacks?

also mehmet II faith osmangolu, alexander the great, and julius caesar are arguably the greatest leaders of all time
>>
File: mehmet 4 now it's personal.jpg (114KB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
mehmet 4 now it's personal.jpg
114KB, 898x898px
>>1687971
No no not that Mehmet, the letter was sent to this Mehmet
>>
File: Chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg (49KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg
49KB, 500x376px
>Hitlers Momma has one big titty and one Lil titty they call that bitch biggie smalls
>>
>>1687732
>>years later they get genocided by the same country that they sucked off for the last couple centuries
What? Can you explain please?
>>
>>1687732
>shrug it off and g fuck some boys

fixt

Ottomans were notorious pederasts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.