[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual Rascism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp-cam-2015402283.jpg (124KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-cam-2015402283.jpg
124KB, 640x512px
Just curious, what is your take on it?
>Was it still wrong if the victim doesn't feel offended
>Did you ever commit it or is on the receiving end of it? How you deal with it?
>>
>>1684523
racism is like voodoo

it;s invisible, and you can't hear it, and it makes black people violent because it's a curse born of invisible ill-will that you can never see

clearly the solution is to treat racists like witches and stone them to death
>>
>>1684523
& Humanities was a mistake
>>
>>1684523
Not /his/
>>
>>1684523
>what is your take on it
Couldn't care less, you be racist to me, i be racist to you, it doesn't affect each others lives at all
>was it still wrong
Subjective. Imho there's nothing wrong with being racist
>did you ever commit it
Yes
>receiving end
Yes again
>how did you deal with it
By being an adult and not caring about strangers opinions. If a black or a chink don't want to associate with me because I'm a "cracker" who cares honestly, its their choice and i can choose whether to associate with them aswell

Also, what is racist in that pic you posted?
>>
>>1684523
What the hell is that image supposed to mean anyway? What's wrong?
I don't get it, maybe because I'm not American.
>>
not history or humanities. Go watch /pol/
>>
>>1684523
I don't see how that picture is casual racism. Cultural appropriation, maybe, but some Christians strike that pose when saying grace.

No I don't like casual racism. It's rude and uncivil, just like insulting your mother or whatever. If it's behind closed doors and no one is offended, it's still rude. It's just the same as when you say mean things about fat people and no fat people are around to hear. If you do it in public and no one is offended, it's still uncivil and distasteful.
>>
>>1684523
It's banter. Hazing of the same nature has been the norm between white nationalities and cultures forever.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/88534937
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.