[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergence of Islam Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (11KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 226x223px
Emergence of Islam

Discuss
>>
Worst thing that's ever happened
>>
Best thing that's ever happened
>>
>>1676795
Triumph of divine warrior spirit over the degenerate and decadent world
>>
Important belief that changed the world.
>>
File: 1451360496362.png (864KB, 1900x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1451360496362.png
864KB, 1900x1364px
hardened arrakis freman triumphs over imperial sardaukar
>>
>>1676795
truly amazing how dumb people were back then to listen to a raving lunatic

but i guess these were the same people that thought water caused you to die since they didnt know bacteria and parasites were in the water and could be killed by boiling it
>>
>>1676850
Mocking people that haven't figured out Germ Theory, but were aware enough to work out how to keep themselves safe even without proper methodology backing their conclusions is wrongbad. Okay?
>>
It was alright
>>
>>1676831
Indeed. Alpha warrior religion that emerged to save the world of degeneracy.
>>
>>1676795
fringe camel fucking succession from parthian > sasadind > mudslime expansion, predatory scavenger refuge state that encroached on romes decline

piece of shit to this day.

got its head so split in two at 1258 baghdad that it schizophrenchised itself into 2 dominant strains

islamic state resurgence today built on media sensationalism and on pax americana's clock

we're no longer doing any actual work, just shuffling shit from one pocket to the other
>>
>>1676880
the islamic expansion didnt stem from either the parthians or the sasanids

the sunni-shia split happened way before the mongol sack of baghdad

why do ignorant retards like you always feel the need to voice your hot opinions on the history board
>>
>>1676898
>why do ignorant retards like you always feel the need to voice your hot opinions on the history board
>>1676876
>Indeed. Alpha warrior religion that emerged to save the world of degeneracy.

So many ignorant retards with different hot opinions.

I guess you only yell at the ones you don't like.
>>
>>1676898
yes it did u autistic retard
>>
>>1676795
The result of Sassanid Mesopotamian civilization adopting Abrahamic religion but looking to distinguish themselves from both Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>1676839
This desu but now the fremen are degenerate and soft as well just like in the dune books.
>>
>>1676795

Pagans still raided the Kaban during Muslim reign and one pagan king used the black stone and his personal toilet.
>>
>>1676926
the thing was that the first one is true while the second ones wrong
>>
cancer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.