[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminism Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 350x525px
Feminism

Discuss
>>
>>1676325
It should actually be Votes for Everyone.
>>
No one should vote
>>
Just favoritism and special treatment at this point.

A bunch of male nerds spend most of their free time coding as teenagers then get high paying jobs and start businesses. This triggers the Stacies who made fun of them in high school so they cry sexism even though the root of the problem is attitudes among women. Normies have zero sentiment for adult males who are not alpha so they trip over each other to "defend" the damsels in "distress" and give them all the affirmative action, paid maternity leave and benefits they want.
>>
Women were trying to get the vote, around the same time as WWI.

Young men were paying for their ability to vote with their lives and these morons want it just cuz. What did women do to earn a vote?

In the end I don't care about their suffrage. Whatever. Feminism has joined forces with the 'I need to be treated like a child my whole life' movement that's plaguing the world. Constantly trying to extend adolescence and flee any ugly head of responsibility.

Really only property owners should vote. Or more realistically, only those who pay more in taxes than they take. I'm so sick of people voting themselves other people's money.

Also of this is very tired ranting but tldr feminism has no regard for men's needs at all. They like to throw a few tokens in that they never really fight for. But in the end they really just don't give a shit. Just a bunch of selfish children.
>>
>>1676364
Actually tldr
Entitlement. That's it. That's how you sum up feminism
>>
File: StaySpooked.png (96KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
StaySpooked.png
96KB, 500x538px
>>1676337
Agreed
>>
>>1676369
wow racist much
>>
>>1676334
Only redeemable post itt
>>
File: emmavoting.jpg (69KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
emmavoting.jpg
69KB, 550x550px
Out of the way ladies real woman coming through
>>
>>1676364
What did the government do to earn taxation without representation?
>>
>>1676364
Wowwwww.... you do know that it's 2016, right???? F off misogynerd
>>
>>1676774

>women
>taxed
>>
ITT: "I've been triggered by tumblrinas a few times so now I'm going to denounce even the mildest notion of gender equality under the law"
>>
The problem with modern feminists is that they are very shallow.
They basically want to become Lindsay Lohan. It is all about money and sex.
>>
>>1676375
>>1676778
Kys
>>
>>1676325
It's a shame that it's been coopted by liberal identity politics, and few people bother to engage with critical feminist authors and their work. Any sort of meaningful discussion on the internet is nearly impossible because of the sheer lack of ignorance on the subject. I don't bother discussing things with people who haven't picked up a book on any relevant feminist authors (shaw, carby, judith, hooks, spivak). Since they usually having nothing interesting and new to say, no critiques of actual feminist theory. It's pointless.
>>
>>1676325

Voters should be property owners.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.